@fedora. Fix your EMS skills along with FFE

Hello, I’m here to undermine FFE. Recently as not many of you know, SCFD cut relations with FFE and for a pretty stupid reason. We have multiple problems but nothing is going to change. Anyway, starting with development issue, FFE does not have a meeting center or even uniforms yet so we’re already doomed.

Recently, one of the instructors within FFE got salty he was given a direct order to get “Certified” to host meetings as we want the meetings to be uniform. Being the director of PR he cut our non-existent relations.

Although FFE and SCFD have major problems with each other, the only thing FFE was ever requested to keep was access to SCFD’s TC. Even when FFE didn’t want anything to do with FFE we requested to keep that as it’s the only thing we need to operate. Then our “relations” were cut. So we basically can’t operate because the something that was never meant to be there was cut. Also, me and 145 were the only instructors that did stuff, so him saying “I know how to train” is inaccurate cause he’s never even attended one of our meetings

Here is some proof that he did such things because he was mad. https://gyazo.com/cda4fb52f1470759e7b9c904427d0f58 https://gyazo.com/f13596af47a1ab35bda2ee8261ed05bd https://gyazo.com/cfebf92fc4b0c53f9af9dcc401e8a4ed

Next problem. Salvatorebloxx is amazing, has the right idea and takes feedback. But he has 3 major problems.

1. He has problems with SCFD and is not willing to work with them.
  2. He too lenient, allowing someone who causes major problems back into the discord and promoting people to instructors because they asked.
  3. He’s too inactive for personal reasons.

Let’s check number 2 quickly. When 145 (or “numbers”) left the program to join SCFD, he requested to be an instructor, he kept hinting and in my eyes begging so he got it. Next person that took advantage was sky. I have nothing against sky however sky asked how to get instructor and got it like that, even though no announcement was made we were hiring new instructors.

Solution:
Fed, needs to wake up and monitor these programs he created.
I personally think developing should be removed from the PR director as the immaturity he showed is unacceptable in any department or program.
Lastly, SCFD chiefs should run FFE, for obvious reasons.

With this being said, I resign!

Former instructor,
Twenty1chickens

1 Like

straight to the point.

anywho, nobody really pays attention to FPE or FFE because most of feds stuff doesnt go that far anyways. but whatever!

3 Likes

Real honest right here,

Fed should have not created this explorer program unless he was going to provide them with uniforms and a smaller training center.

Also gonna mention, SCFD does not even have an offical training center either.

5 Likes

The explorer program isn’t the best decision. These programs could probably been handled and run by a division of SCFD of POST.

2 Likes

I’m gonna quickly break this down.

The fact that neither of us have an official training/meeting center should come to no surprise. Developers are focused on Version Three, with all good reason to be, yet it still seems to come up as a massive issue, and one you, myself, or anyone else involved cannot fix nor help in any way, except asking developers to make us one.

The fact that we are the two fire-based departments/organizations in the state is something that is bound to cause problems, in my opinion. I no longer have any control of Public Relations, nor do I claim to have any, yet the feud happening between the two is extremely unprofessional, immature and a major issue. If I was personally contacted with the fact we were “cutting relations”, I would’ve used the power I had to strike that down immediately. Overall, if these relations aren’t fixed, I will do my best to step in and improve them.

1st, This comes to no surprise, and if he’s not willing to change that, then there is no way these relations will never work out, unless he’s removed or willing to accept change and improve relations.

2nd, Leniency here is an issue, yet nothing we can really do here.

3rd, This is understandable with the position he’s in, yet still is an issue that shouldn’t be overlooked.

We all know Fedora is a busy man, and I personally believe someone more capable should be put in charge of overseeing these programs. Fedora is more than capable, yet not as, active/aware as one overseeing it should be.

Agreed.

Regards,
ur boi theaydenn

5 Likes

A good possible solution would be forming an explorer post under the direct control of SCFD, like it’s done irl.

1 Like

um how about no more FFE thanks

2 Likes

cutting off relations? Okay that’s just retarded in so many ways. These explorer programs are build with them. SCFD is just fucking them selfs over to the point where people who feed into FFE can’t even get a taste of what they will really do. Sure the command might be the problem but cant SCFD help get them back on their feet? Or are they too stuck up to do that.

shame on SCFD
shame on the command.

1 Like

Correct in its entirety

1 Like

As I suggested in original post

1 Like

Fedora is a narcissist who wants it his way and thinks he’s right. You’re not going to change his mind, even if he’s got the worst idea in the history of ideas.

1 Like

canine isn’t a fan of the fire service in firestone. i dont want to hurt feelings so i wont say anymore.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention that at the time of the relations being “cut”, I was the Deputy Director of the Public Relations, and wasn’t consulted about the situation at all. I may have been second in command and had little power in the situation, yet now question how our division is doing if we cant maintain good relations with others in our field. I’ll be without doubt be trying to restore these relations if I can, and hope to speak with my superiors and see how we shall go about this.

Sincerely,
ur boy theaydenn

1 Like

Am I the only one in SCFD command that has no clue whats going on?

1 Like

Thing is, fed told us the explorer programs are private entities sooooooo

1 Like

To be honest cutting relations is not the best of idea if SCFD doesn’t want anyone to get a taste of what SCFD does or having anyone else wanting to join SCFD then this a smart idea which it isn’t because we are in need of more firefighters and paramedics not gonna lie

idk if this is fake news but ima just leave this here

Correct, as said salvatore has problems with SCFD which was mentioned. Also as said we didn’t have relations with SCFD; just PR which we gained no benefits from.

1 Like

@InspiringFlame @TDScrossin @DevelopingTheCode

none of the tagged individuals have commented

1 Like

I mean when you put someones ass under fire of course they aren’t going to respond, but shame on SCFD Command for evening making a decision like that in the first place. We all need to come together and find a solution to this problem, and this is just my suggestion I will keep doing what I have today in order to get an answer why the FFE Relation was terminated, since you have a right to do so. #Freedomofinformation.

1 Like