FDOC needs a place to refill their guns

After doing so research I found out that our lovely FDOC has no place to refill their weapons, fix it please?

3 Likes

@mrfergie

1 Like

is DOC post-required yet?

1 Like

It is.

1 Like

Indeed, they have mandated the certification.

1 Like

@mrfergie yes, good sir

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes and more yes.

1 Like

Add a gun refill locker in every watchtower, inside the gate booth, and in the DOC locker room.

2 Likes

Concur.

1 Like

adding a refill locker in every watchtower is completely unneeded

its not like the units online will ever stay in all of them on one shift

jesus

major inspiric

1 Like

Yes they will. What if they’re on the other side of the prison and are out of ammo? They ain’t gonna run across the whole prison and back just for ammo. That’s why DOC needs a ammo locker in every watchtower, in the gate checkpoint, and in the DOC locker room.

1 Like

That’s not a nice comment. I have full trust with the leadership in the Department of Corrections, especially Warden Wolf.

1 Like

what would a corrections officer do IRL if he ran out of ammo?

go back to the weapons room. it shouldn’t be that common for DOC to use ammo anyway.

2 Likes

I agree,

1 Like

IRL there are ammo lockers in the watchtowers.

1 Like

As a former SERT (Special Emergency Response Team) Officer I know that SERT is trained to stay in the watchtowers (unless a riot or such), so we need it there.

1 Like

It’s debatable to say the least. For S.E.R.T, they are instructed to stay up in the towers, so you know. And we use plenty of ammo during attacks. But as long as we get a place to refill, I’ll be alright with it.

1 Like

yeah that works too

1 Like

this is not a debate topic, suggestion considered and we’ll add a gun locker soon

3 Likes
1 Like