FDOA stuff 🥺

, ,

there is tons of land in v2. new shit is added every week to fill that space. oh but a SMALL, REGIONAL, field/airport? too much space guys! V3 aint coming bro i never hear this excuse when it comes to anyone else

2 Likes

fml bro now someone getting a whole AMPHITHEATER! no way you can diss my idea now this is absurd.

dont get me wrong its badass and i want to see this place but good god

4 Likes

So it ended up being a whole paintball stadium with match system. I don’t even want to HEAR IT about lag anymore. Any suggestion ever if I hear “lag” and then see you playing in the paintball stadium I am finna be DONE. I am going to SNAP :confounded::angry:. Like again it’s a cool thing but y’all finna tell ME about lag and here we go getting a whole ass paintball game in Stapleton county.

1 Like

lag is something devs should be concerned about with suggestions, not the community. especially because of how nuanced things like lag and performance are.

1 Like

I support this post and I think it would be fair if FDOA got another update. Planes I don’t think would work in the v2 environment due to how small it is however I do think you should have a fleet update of some sort. Additionally, I’m not sure if this has been changed but I think FDOA should be able to leave their flight paths and explore the county without being restricted to the 401 or another direct path to the Prominence Heliport.

2 Likes

an airport/heliport on skull island would be sick. i understand the island isnt big enough to support one but it’d be cool to expand it and put one there

3 Likes

Great idea, blizzard helicopters have this and you can get some really amazing shots.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this would work well if it was based on the aircraft getting hit, as helicopters in Stapleton County aren’t gonna get hit by that much gunfire, it’s not a combat environment. I suppose you could have it require maintenance after so many flight hours, but aircraft maintenance would be really hard to RP in roblox, imo. Blizzard systems have a repair system, which is just a tool you use to repair certain parts of the aircraft but it’s not that fun.

1 Like