Fbiagentabc for House of Representatives - A Refreshing Change

Greetings citizens of Firestone!
You may or may not know me if you’ve been in SCFD or FFA in the past few months. I’ve been in firestone since 2020 or early 2021, but I only became actively involved in the state in August 2021, after a very brief and underwhelming time trying to be an epic criminal. After gradually becoming more interested in firestone politics over a prolonged period of time, I have decided to throw my hat into the ring and have a go myself.

Experience
Stapleton County Fire Department Paramedic in Charge - August 2021 - present
Firestone Fire Academy Chief Training Officer - 18th November 2021 - present
Stapleton County Medical Service Paramedic - 12th January 2021 - May 2021

I should note that I do not have legislative experience in firestone, but I want to learn and I believe that the House of Representatives is an adequate place to start (let’s be real, if I ran for city or county council there’d be nothing to do). More about this in the “Plans” section.

Awards

SCFD Instructor Commendation Award - Issued 03/01/2022 for being formally commended by a training division command member or a chief officer.
County Executive’s Recognition - Issued 25/01/2022 for dedication and servitude to the fire service
County Executive’s Award of Excellence - Issued 28/05/2022 (See attached screenshot)
Both CE awards were issued during the tenure of AestheticallyHappy

Plans
Probably a bit hypocritical of me considering the grief I’ve given people in the past over not having specific plans, (sorry if you’re one of those people) but I have no specific legislation or anything I intend to propose. What I intend to do is try my best to learn about the role and contribute in any way I can (on top of the bare minimum of just going to sessions and voting on stuff - obviously) to congress and firestone in general. I won’t be one of those people that just votes without reading things or considering the best interests of the state. If I get elected and have a really crap term where I and/or the public don’t think I’ve been much use, I promise that I will either resign before the end of the term or accept that I wasn’t very good and not bother running for a second term.

To elaborate on this a bit, my specific objective is to gain a solid understanding of the legislature and its operations. I don’t think it would be sensible to propose legislation without knowing what I’m doing first. In my mind, by the time I feel ready to propose something I will have had time to consider things and think of something that should be introduced or amended (I’ve heard people recommend getting a BCA to read over bills before they get proposed, which is certainly something I’ll do to ensure I don’t end up creating loopholes!)

As an experienced paramedic I’m also aware that under current state law, paramedics could legally be arrested for kidnapping if they transport a patient against their will, when they are deemed unable to determine their own best interests or endangering themselves or others with their behaviour (for example due to mental health crisis or brain injury). As a representative, I would look into a way to protect paramedics (I would like to specify that I mean only paramedics, not EMT-Bs or EMT-Is) from potential prosecution and I would consult the Secretary of Health and a BCA before proposing anything relating to this, in order to ensure its legality and effectiveness.

Conclusion
I believe that I have the potential to become a good representative and ask that you, the citizens of the great state of Firestone, put your trust in me and allow me to use this opportunity to learn how best to protect your interests. You may reply to this thread with questions or contact me on discord at FlightSergeantChaos#8510 (I am not in the main firestone discord server though). I’m on SCFD pretty often as well, so if you see me out and about (not when I’m on a call, duh) feel free to come over and ask me things!

(Context for award of excellence)

3 Likes

w human

support

2 Likes

Thank you for your support

2 Likes

S TO THE MF T
S U P P O R T

2 Likes

I read this as one word and let me tell you it was very confusing for a good 30 seconds. Thank you for your support!

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

thanks shorty

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

brit boy gets my support

2 Likes

thank you sir

1 Like

joe_whit supports

2 Likes

regularjoe44 supports

2 Likes

NaydenVeteran supports

2 Likes

support - i am forced at gunpoint

JK IM NOT I SWEAR

3 Likes

Thank you for making this decision entirely of your own free will, without any sort of unrelated motivating factors!

2 Likes

abdullah2435 supports

2 Likes

Nokia_Loungin supports

2 Likes

catsarecool123459 supports

2 Likes

supporty

2 Likes