Fastbird4 for Firestone Senate!
#TheBirdIsTheWord

Table of Contents:
I. Introduction
II. About Me
III. Plans
IV. Conclusion

I. ~ Introduction ~

On this day, May 18th, 2018, I, Fastbird4 have decided to initiate my campaign for a seat in the state Senate. My strategy is to promote our government to revolve around the people, to ensure a positive atmosphere, fairness in my term, and to further progress the state itself into a state of prosperity. Let us embark on a journey of a lifetime.

II. ~ About Me ~

My personal experiences in Firestone: I am a former Firestone State Patrol Sergeant, a current Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy First Class (former if election is won), a current Firestone National Guard Private, and a former Firestone Department of Transportation Public Employee. My other group experiences among Roblox can be found here.

I am experienced in politics, just not Firestones, but I am fully aware of the people’s needs, the laws, and the rights of our citizens by recognizing these matters first hand on a day-to-day basis in the field of law enforcement gaining wisdom.

III. ~ Plans ~

Firestone is an overall great state with true potential however it lacks certain needs in almost every stretch.

• Organization: Firestone lacks true organization on its official laws. Firestone’s older laws are outdated, loop-holed, ineffective, or not well defined overall. I plan to fix Firestone’s organization by ensuring new bills as well as old ones are well equipped to every aspect it needs to fit within the growing state.

• Criminal Law: Firestone’s crime rate has elevated rapidly within the state. I plan to bring into consideration much needed laws on certain crimes, mainly regarding traffic laws. I also plan to bring laws to protect the you, the people of Firestone, to insure your rights are not infringed.

• Business: Firestone is sadly often described as “join government, or do crime”. Unemployed citizens do not play much of a role in Firestone as there is nothing to do but drive around or do crime, which is something we need to diminish together! My strategy is to work with commerce, speak to the developers, and try to bring businesses in for our citizens and bring back our roleplay enjoyment of the county!

These are some of my essential plans for my term as Senator. I also plan to help struggling departments find their purpose, potential, and aid them to benefit our state and help it flourish!

IV. ~ Conclusion ~

In conclusion I am willing to put forward the endeavour to make Firestone prosper to its fullest possibilities and bring it into a new light. I will ensure that the citizens will be protected in my term, and together we can all make Firestone the best it can be. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns my direct messages are always open to the people. You may contact me on Discord @ Fastbird4 #6790.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

Signed,
Jordan_Chime

1 Like

Support!

signature2

3 Likes

support

slowbird

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

This guy can’t read.

Figure A – Clear warning at 11:37am PHT/11:37pm EST to stop campaigning in the POST Discord outside of the #debate channel.

Figure B – This guy doing exactly that 2 and a half hours after I explicitly warned everyone not to. Also in the picture: Trying to blame me for warning him after an “apology.”

Two things –
If he can’t read and follow orders, how do you expect him to uphold his legislative duties and listen to the people?

Similarly, would you want a guy who can’t honestly and fully own up to his mistakes to be a politician? “I’m sorry, [but]” is not an apology.

No support from me.

2 Likes

Well thank you for your comment as it is nice to know your own flaws in anyway.

Firstly I can read however POST discord notifications are turned off for me as it is not my primary discord so I usually mark them as read.

No where did I try to “blame” you.

I am fully aware it was my mistake and I did apologize and I deleted the advertisment as it was against the rule I was unaware of.
https://gyazo.com/14f1d2cb1253464b46d1e1a87a2b5d17

if i vote for you will you unbar me from congress?

Then how can we be sure that you won’t be breaking rules that you were unaware of? If you cannot check the facts before you act, then how can we be sure that you won’t be a flop in congress? An apology is great, but prevention is better than the cure. How can we be sure you’re not going to muck up like you just did?

1 Like

Support!

Signed,
Lt. Governor Bjohn323

2 Likes

Support! #thebirdistheword

2 Likes

Atlyarch, you are 100% right. However, there is a strong difference between a discord chat and making a law. I will of course always check the facts before even considering a law to the table and I will always work with my colleagues to ensure nothing is done wrong.

Discord is a friendly chat room where anyone can goof off as long as it is not hurting others. I’m not the only one who has ever acted out on Discord, just yesterday a Senator was banned from the Firestone chat yet I don’t think badly of him as he was just goofing off. But as I stated, there is a strong difference between discord and making a law.

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support

Steve

1 Like