FAQ Tab/Tutorial

I think I speak for all LEO’s when I say we are tired of having to explain “how to be police” and “how to get job pls” over and over again. A simple solution would be a tutorial game that would teach you the principles of Firestone (departments and such), how to get a gun (legally), how to operate a car, on your first join into the game. I understand the dev’s may not want to implement and code a full tutorial game. So instead, I propose a FAQ tab would be added. This would pop up on your first join and can be closed after 30 seconds or so so people don’t skip it. It will be a separate tab at the bottom right with a question mark icon and can be opened by new players so they can have a reference and do not have to ask those who are actively rping how to do things and thus not bog down scenes.

I think there is a system for visitors already in game, however I think this system will be much better as it can go much more in depth. Whatever system is implemented, it would greatly improve the quality of RP and streamline it. Please like this suggestion if you agree, or if you don’t please comment and help improve it. With that said, stay safe y’all, and have a good day.

8 Likes

accidently tried to delete it as i thought it was a header on the main suggestions page smh

4 Likes

Good Idea

5 Likes

env says dont just say support apparently, like it to show you support. thanks for supporting though!

3 Likes

Alt + F4 opens up the job menu where you can be a cop, firefighter or garbage man.

7 Likes

Its my simple solution for you.

5 Likes

If anyone ever asks about law enforcement, just send them this document: POST | Rising Law Enforcement - Google Docs

4 Likes

yes, but how are leos supposed to message everyone who is swarming them at CD this? plus, they need to be in the discord to see that, and half of them don’t even know what discord is/cant be in it since they are underage. i agree that that is a good resource, however “just send them this” will not work on a grand scale. only a feature implemented by the devs can fix the problem. again, my opinon, and i thank you for even looking at this post

3 Likes

if they dont have discord or r underage chances of them being accepted to post is ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4 Likes

tbh thats a good point but i dont want to get asked how to get into post or get a job or how to drive a car 30 thousands times on shift so. idk but i think it’s a problem that needs solving

3 Likes

If you wanna write it all out… I’ll add it for you…

3 Likes

How to be cop?

First you need to join the Firestone group and be ranked Middle Class Citizen. To get the Middle Class Citizen rank join the group and play the Citizenship test game, once you have the passed the test you will be ranked automatically.

Now that you have passed the Citizenship exam join the discord server, the code to join the Firestone discord is “Firestone”. Then go to Firestone channel called “other-discord” and find the server named “Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training” join that server. Joining the discord server is really important when it comes to playing Firestone. Firestone discord is the general communication center for the whole group. It is possible to play the game without being in the discord but it makes your life much easier if you’re in the discord server.

What is POST? The Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) is responsible for the training and preparation of Firestone citizens interested in going into the field of Law Enforcement. This is a prerequisite group that a person must join and go through, before being allowed to apply to any Law Enforcement related agency within Firestone. You will need to remain in the group until hired onto a department.

POST is closed, when do they open? Usually POST opens once a month and you have to do an application to get into POST and remember, POST don’t accept people with arrest and more than 3 citations. So, you may have to wait for them to be open.

You’re not interested in being a cop or don’t want to wait for POST to open? Tremendous!! What’s great about Firestone is that it’s not a a cops and robbers game. We have others jobs that offer employment! Just join the application game and look thru the list to see a department that you may find interest in. Just remember, any department that includes law enforcement do require a POST certificate. Don’t apply if you dont have a POST certificate! If you do apply without a certificate you may get blacklisted from the department!

10 Likes

@anon54114525 ^^^

3 Likes

Don’t forget FITE and FFA

3 Likes

I’ll fix it in a bit

3 Likes

i have a feeling someone will do this…

3 Likes