Falling damage

Exactly what it says on the tin.

5 Likes

However, if you’re civ and you just jump down off your car roof, your legs should break, or at least cause your difficulty walking. Your health will just go down and then you’ll complain ‘fall damage is shit, remove pls’, so on and so forth.

1 Like

Excuse me, HOW BIG THE CAR HAS TO BE SO WHEN YOU JUMP OFF IT’S ROOF YOU WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS?

2 Likes

Take a kluger, I jump off it, when you’re about 5 ft, jump off onto the road, take the fall badly, and oopsie doopsie, leg bone is going through your thigh bone.

1 Like

Lets be realistic chaps.

Im talking about getting killed when you jump off CD or a bridge. Not a car

1 Like

No support. Since suicide is FRP, fall damage will make it a lot easier for people to FRP. It’s better if people just RP it instead of actually getting hurt.

2 Likes

Officers still arrest people even if they RP something like that because they haven’t died yet.

1 Like

Would love to see this in v3.

1 Like

fall damage was in v1.

i was one of the people that got stuck on a building in v1, which meant that i had to get scfd to get me off.

scfd failed and i died.

however, fall damage is really beneficial to scfd since now, you can use t23 more often since people can get stuck on buildings / poles and stuff.

2 Likes

I like the idea with what @SourcedInfinity said. However, It would be considered FRP as @Avii_ator Said.

No, Support

f3159866dcbec0fcc5085077239811a7-png

1 Like

No Support, just gives another reason for criminals to FRP, such as jumping off of their car to evade arrest

1 Like

U N D E R S T A N D A B L E

1 Like

Have a good day

1 Like