FaithFCM for Senate (take 2)

ABOUT ME
Hey hey, for those who don’t know me, I’m Faith and I am running to be a part of the Senate! I have been a part of Firestone for about 2-3 years and during that time, I believe I’ve gained a lot of knowledge about this community.

EXPERIENCE

• 31st Governorship Press Secretary (current)
  • Chairwoman for the Arborfield City Council (current)
  • Councilwoman for the Stapleton County Council (current)
  • House of Representatives x1 (current)

These are just a few of the positions that I hold. For a full complete list of my previous positions, you can view them here: Trello

PLANS
Yes, I will 100% be new to the Senate, but I think that’s a good thing because I believe the Senate needs some new people. For those that have worked with me or know me, I don’t waste people’s time and I work hard at everything I do. I believe that both of these things are important to keep in mind with the Senate because while this is a Lego game, I believe that you should put your best foot forward in everything you do. I don’t like wasting people’s time because I don’t like my own time to be wasted as there is much in life to do and I’d rather not waste it on something that isn’t worth my time.

If elected into the Senate, I won’t be immediately writing bills, but I will be watching how the Senate operates more and taking advice from current Senators, however, if a bill needs to be written, I won’t turn it down.

I believe I stated all I needed, however, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know!

Thanks,
FaithFCM :duck:
faith.#1353

tdlr; same speech as my last attempt, cause same plan as before

1 Like

Support !

2 Likes

support and endorse. despite any differences we have has, faith is a perfect person for congress!! lets get to quacking!

2 Likes

Omg dont leave the House! Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I support, good luck!!

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 3.17.57 PM

1 Like

Support

2 Likes
1 Like