Hi everyone! I am re-running for Arborfield’s City Council and would absolutely love your support. I’ve been a part of Firestone for a year or so and served on the Council since February of 2023.
- Current Governor Press Secretary
- Fmr DPW Division Coordinator for Public Relations and fmr Admissions Officer
- Fmr DOBW Watercraft Technician
- Fmr DOCM Deputy Chief Inspector
- there might be more, but all that I can remember…
Last term, I said I wanted to do the following and will continue to do, if re-elected.
- LISTEN to the public, HEAR their concerns, and take ACTION on said concerns
- Work with my fellow lego Councilmen/women and the current administration to better the city of Arborfield
- In my opinion, it’s important that the Council and Administration work together.
- Work with businesses to get more events going for the public
- If re-elected, I want to create more incentives for businesses to come to Arbor (which I was discussing with Fmr. Councilman SwedishVic before he resigned).
- Be active on City Council → I’ve attended as many sessions as I could during my last term (although I can’t check for sure the number of sessions attended, I’m pretty sure I was present at all of them…)
Enjoy the rest of your day,