FaithFCM for Arbor field City Council Pt. 2!

ABOUT ME
Hi everyone! I am re-running for Arborfield’s City Council and would absolutely love your support. I’ve been a part of Firestone for a year or so and served on the Council since February of 2023.

EXPERIENCE

• Current Governor Press Secretary
  • Fmr DPW Division Coordinator for Public Relations and fmr Admissions Officer
  • Fmr DOBW Watercraft Technician
  • Fmr DOCM Deputy Chief Inspector
  • there might be more, but all that I can remember…

MY PLANS
Last term, I said I wanted to do the following and will continue to do, if re-elected.

• LISTEN to the public, HEAR their concerns, and take ACTION on said concerns
  • Work with my fellow lego Councilmen/women and the current administration to better the city of Arborfield
  • In my opinion, it’s important that the Council and Administration work together.
  • Work with businesses to get more events going for the public
  • If re-elected, I want to create more incentives for businesses to come to Arbor (which I was discussing with Fmr. Councilman SwedishVic before he resigned).
  • Be active on City Council → I’ve attended as many sessions as I could during my last term (although I can’t check for sure the number of sessions attended, I’m pretty sure I was present at all of them…)

Enjoy the rest of your day,
FaithFCM

2 Likes

Support and endorse

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

2 Likes

support cant impeach me now xdd

2 Likes

support duck qween :duck::crown:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Big support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Play a support

2 Likes

She seems to be dope, she had women kissing as her pfp, I had a women in a bikini as mine so I support!

Faith continue to do good things and don’t let men tear ya down!

BLUD05/OP01 10-10

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support. :duck:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Voting has opened! See here: Arborfield City Council Voting