FaithFCM & Cixrio for Arborfield Mayors

The candidates:

Mayor Candidate:
Hello! My name is FaithFCM and I am running for Mayor once again alongside my lovely Deputy Mayor, Cixiro. During our past two terms, we’ve achieved remarkable progress and fostered strong relationships with many, including our valued residents. We are committed to continuing this work, striving to serve our city with dedication and vision for a brighter future.

Experience/Certifications:

• EMT-P Certified
  • Bar Certified
  • Arborfield City Council Chairperson x1
  • Arborfield City Councilwoman x2
  • DPW Public Relations Division Coordinator
  • DOBW MAC Director
  • Senator
  • Representative
  • Mayor of Arborfield (x2)

The future of our city:
The Deputy Mayor and I are no strangers to serving our city and ensuring top-notch service for the residents of the lovely City of Arborfield. We recognize the need for more active businesses within Arborfield, and Cixiro and I are committed to developing plans that will attract new businesses and fulfill the needs of our residents. Additionally, during our current term, we have appointed a new Police Chief, with whom we are working closely to enhance the department and involve them in community events. We’ve had a successful term marked by active engagement, notably hosting our renowned Derby and attending local business shifts to demonstrate our dedication. The future of Arborfield is in great hands and we would love to continue this journey.

Deputy Mayor Candidate:
Hello, my name is Cixiro and I am once again running alongside the Mayor candidate for the City of Arborfield. We are no strangers to leading our city toward a brighter future, and we stand firm against any doubt in our ability to lead. Let us continue our tenure as your mayors to ensure another successful term, filled with progress and prosperity for all residents of Arborfield!

Experience/Certifications:

• EMT-P Certified
  • POST Certified
  • Department of Public Works → Division Coordinator
  • Department of Commerce → Board of Directors
  • Department of Corrections → Sergeant
  • Arborfiled Police Department → Sergeant
  • Public Outreach → Arborfield
  • City Councilwoman → Prominence
  • City Councilwoman → Arborfield
  • House of Representatives → Clerk
  • Firestone State Patrol → Corporal
  • Deputy Mayor of Arborfield x2

The Future:
After working alongside Mayor FaithFCM, we have developed an unbreakable bond. I have strived to work closely with our Police Department, recognizing the importance of a well-run department to serve the residents of Arborfield. Additionally, I have worked tirelessly to attend business shifts, demonstrating our commitment to supporting the businessmen and businesswomen of Arborfield. As the Mayor mentioned, I am eager to bring more businesses to Arborfield to enhance our city and its prosperity further.

God bless the City of Arborfield.

1 Like

i support the cause

3 Likes

i support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

TateSnowy Supports!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes