FaithFcm & Cixrio for Arborfield City Mayors

Meet the candidates!

Mayor Candidate:
I am Faith, and I am thrilled to announce my candidacy for re-election as the mayor of our great city of Arborfield. In our past term, alongside my dedicated deputy mayor, we achieved significant milestones. Our unwavering commitment was directed towards serving our citizens and enhancing the capabilities of our esteemed police department. Together, we fostered growth, strived for excellence, and worked tirelessly to make Arborfield a better place for all. As I embark on this campaign, I carry with me the confidence that our collective efforts will yield even greater accomplishments in a second term. With a proven track record of success, I am excited about the opportunity to continue the positive momentum and contribute to the continued prosperity of our beloved city. Together, let’s build on our achievements and shape an even brighter future for Arborfield. Lister below are my plans for our city!

Experience:

• Arborfield City Council Chairperson x1
  • Arborfield City Councilwoman x2
  • DPW Public Relations Division Coordinator
  • DOBW MAC Director
  • Senator
  • Representative
  • Mayor of Arborfield

Plans:
Building upon the successes of our last term, I am eager to continue serving our city with the utmost dedication and leadership. One of my primary goals is to strengthen our business relations with neighboring establishments, fostering a climate of collaboration and economic growth. By enhancing these connections, we aim to bring more activity to our city, attracting both locals and visitors alike. Additionally, our commitment to supporting the police department remains unwavering. Ensuring they receive the proper resources and assistance they need is paramount to maintaining a safe and secure environment for our citizens.
Equally important is our engagement with the community. I am passionate about creating meaningful interactions between the city government and our citizens. Through organized events and gatherings, we will provide opportunities for residents to meet with their city leaders, share their concerns, and actively participate in shaping the future of Arborfield. By fostering a sense of unity and collaboration, we can build a stronger, more vibrant community that reflects the values and aspirations of all its members.

Deputy Mayor Candidate

Hello,
I am running alongside Faith as the deputy mayor, and I have no doubt that together, we will continue to accomplish many goals, just as we did during our last term. Our unwavering dedication was evident as we prioritized supporting our police department, fostering growth in our surrounding businesses, and actively collaborating with our citizens. Most importantly, we remained committed to serving those who placed their trust in us. As we embark on this journey once again, our focus remains on the prosperity and well-being of our community. With faith by our side, we are ready to build upon our past successes and ensure a future filled with progress, collaboration, and service to the people who make our city thrive. Listed below are my plans as well!

Experience:

• Department of Public Works β†’ Division Coordinator
  • Department of Commerce β†’ Board of Directors
  • Department of Corrections β†’ Sergeant
  • Arborfiled Police Department β†’ Sergeant (former)
  • Public Outreach β†’ Arborfield
  • City Councilwoman β†’ Prominence
  • City Councilwoman β†’ Arborfield
  • House of Representatives β†’ Clerk
  • Firestone State Patrol β†’ Trooper
  • Deputy Mayor of Arborfield

Plans:
In my role as the deputy mayor, I am deeply committed to supporting those in need, especially within our dedicated police department. Recognizing the importance of equipping our officers with life-saving skills, we have decided to implement a CPR course. This initiative aims to provide our law enforcement with the knowledge and training necessary to respond effectively in critical situations. By investing in the well-being and capabilities of our police force, we not only enhance the safety of our community but also establish a foundation of trust and reliability.

Collaborating closely with the mayor, my focus extends beyond the police department to the economic and social aspects of our city. I am determined to assist in bringing new businesses to our community, stimulating economic growth and creating more opportunities for our citizens. Additionally, I am excited about the prospect of organizing and expanding events that bring the community together. By fostering a sense of connection and collaboration, we can build a city that thrives on unity and shared experiences. Arborfield deserves leaders who are committed to the well-being of their citizens, and I am dedicated to being a deputy mayor who stands by our community through thick and thin.

2 Likes

support and endorse

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Lukebasche9 supports!

1 Like

i support

2 Likes

I SUPPORTTTT :duck::duck::duck::duck:

2 Likes

Bedfold supports! Screenshot - 198faf7b4b098062844532c46ac700ff - Gyazo

1 Like

support & endorse

2 Likes

even tho they were terrible, support :innocent:

4 Likes

Clonemep supports! Screenshot - f78e570a862db4bcf73e3a5a632a2292 - Gyazo

1 Like

Tonystepbro supports! Screenshot - 6c07df7cacd3e4cf42b5b5852e18536b - Gyazo

1 Like

gamer supports! Screenshot - b862eb3bb368fe680e4031117156bdb4 - Gyazo

1 Like

Straddy supports! Screenshot - 63dbe18424e0d67dd98a6f7c9e29e710 - Gyazo

1 Like

I WAS TOLD THAT THIS IS SOMETHING SUPPORTABLE SO SUPPORT!

2 Likes

soiandiis supports! Screenshot - 16909a32e328babc877e79d377d99bc8 - Gyazo

1 Like

TheAussieFarmer1 Supports! Screenshot - cd7fdd98b6e01275c4e27c3e42f5428f - Gyazo

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Fair dinkum, this cobbas got my support!

2 Likes

I SUPPORT

2 Likes