FaithFCM and cixrio for Arborfield Mayor

Meet the Candidates!

Mayor Candidate
Hello! My name is Faith, and Cixrio and I are excited to announce that we are running for Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Arborfield. I bring a variety of knowledge to the table and have a strong connection to this amazing city. I have learned a lot about the problems and possibilities of our city while holding the position of Council Chairperson for Arborfield and representing the community on the County Council previously. I have always been committed to serving the public, and I am excited to carry on this tradition by guiding Arborfield into a better future.

Arborfield deserves leaders who are committed to ensuring the happiness of its residents and its success. My goal for our city is for it to flourish, advance, and come together. I am committed to creating an atmosphere where each resident may prosper, where our economy can grow, and where our distinctive culture can shine. We can do more for Arborfield when we work together and with your help. Together, let’s ensure that our city soars to new heights and sets the bar for what devoted leadership and a strong community can achieve.

Experience:

• Arborfield City Council Chairperson x1
  • Arborfield City Councilwoman x2
  • DPW Public Relations Division Coordinator
  • DOBW MAC Director
  • Senator
  • Representative

Deputy Mayor Candidate
I’ve had the privilege of serving our community for a while, first on the Prominence District Council and then the Arborfield City Council. I’ve had the chance to collaborate closely with other council members and local leaders while serving on these councils to address the varied needs and worries of our residents. My enthusiasm for Arborfield and desire to see our community flourish have motivated me to devote my experience to public service. In order to better understand the interests of the residents, I have actively participated in conversations, created and supported efforts, and engaged with them. I have valuable insights into the inner workings of our city’s governance thanks to my experiences in local government, which enable me to confidently advocate for improvements.

I have seen personally the resiliency and promise of our community as an active member of Arborfield. There are many committed people in Arborfield who are concerned about its future. I am delighted to support Faith’s leadership as she leads Arborfield into a better and more prosperous future because I think our city is capable of even greater accomplishments. With Faith’s vision, our community’s efforts as a whole, and your help, I have no doubt that we can do amazing things. I’m determined to use my expertise and commitment to Arborfield’s benefit and to assist in guiding our community toward greater and better achievements.

Experience:

• Department of Public Works → Division Coordinator
  • Department of Commerce → Board of Directors
  • Department of Corrections → Senior Correctional Officer
  • Arborfiled Police Department → Sergeant
  • Public Outreach → Arborfield
  • City Councilwoman → Prominence
  • City Councilwoman → Arborfield
  • House of Representatives → Clerk

PLANS:

With all due respect to the current administration, a lot can be changed and improved.

• More events for the public + increasing public relations with Redwood/Prom → This will give the public an opportunity to MEET those that they elected into the office and get to know them better! It will also allow us to work with our counterparts!
  • Work with the Arbor City Council on anything needed → It’s pretty self-explanatory, but both being fmr. Councilwomen, we know how difficult it may be to learn the ropes and understand things. Yes, assisting new Council members falls upon the Chairperson, however, we will still make ourselves available since we understand how the Council works.
  • Be active and accessible → We believe that Arborfield needs an active administration who will be able to provide assistance whenever needed. This includes working with the Arborfield Police Department and the Chief, SirCalebXVI. As Council members, we worked with the Police Chief on drafting bills to improve the Department, such as allowing former APD members to be reinstated into the Department.
  • Beyond only supporting the council and the Arborfield Police Department, our goal includes a firm dedication to serving the people of Arborfield, who make up the very heart of our city. For the benefit of our beloved city, we must stop permitting inactive members to hold leadership positions. Our shared goal is to move Arborfield into a thriving, bright future where the dreams and happiness of our residents are prioritized. Together, we will usher in a new era of development and advancement and see to it that every person in our community benefits from our team’s commitment and devotion.

Why us?

There are other candidates running, so why us? Faith has had the privilege to serve on the City Council for 2 (two) terms, one of which she was placed as the Chairperson. Cixrio is currently serving on the City Council but has been a part of Arborfield since 2022.

With our experience and plans for this City, we believe we are the best candidates to do the job. The City needs people who understand the new changes that have been made with the current administration and know what it needs; who better than two Councilwomen from Arborfield :grin:

Leading Today for a Better Tomorrow: Your Mayor, Your Future!
~ FaithFCM :duck:
Arborfield Mayor Candidate

~ cixrio
Arborfield Deputy Mayor Candidate

1 Like

I support

3 Likes

I, kyhuls, support FaithFCM and cixrio for Arborfield Mayor.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

needs to be moved to speeches

but i support and endorse. faith has done so well for our city and will make it thrive

3 Likes

I moved it :sob: :sob: its midnight

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

I support :3 (I think that’s what I’m supposed to do)

3 Likes

lixtro supports

2 Likes

clone supports

2 Likes

Supppppport

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Vg Supports!

2 Likes

I support this candidate! Active and fit for the position.

3 Likes

Alexis supports !

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

supporrtt

2 Likes

support !!

2 Likes

I support these wonderful individuals