Fairwell

sup y’all its me philip

im not going to make a long sad nostalgic goodbye post (because i promised @Cuxle i wont making one because like 4-5 months ago when we were criticizing someone else for making a goodbye post and then returning to FS)

i just want to thank everyone for all the memorizes, you were all amazing and caring

i hope i didn’t offend anyone or anything during my 4 or 5 years in Firestone. (if i did i do apologies)

im not leaving because of any issues its simply because i genuinely feel like im too old for this game. i dont see a reason why someone my age really plays this game doing weekly logs with people who are 13-14. i never did this but… can you imagine someone in their 20s arguing with someone who is 13 or 14 about whats FRP lol… or flexing their position in FS to someone young… "lol your just a PDP officer, im a FSP/FNG/FBI or whatever… IF ANYONE OLDER THAN YOU FLEXS THEIR POSITION TO YOU JUST SAY THIS “BUDDY YOUR A 20 YEAR OLD IN A LEGO GAME FLEXING YOUR POSITION”

i also have a hard time taking this game serious… maybe cuz im old… i would do stupid stuff as LEO like race criminals, free criminals cuz im too lazy to arrest, duel with criminals while on LEO team and etc.

im not going to tag everyone who are important to me and say goodbye to them because im not dying or anything, i’ll still occasionally dm people hi and etc but everyone in Firestone was a day one.

:v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v:

one last thing i have to say tho…

people who are old and hold high positions should really start stepping down imo. stop hogging positions and let the newer people run the state. one of the reasons why Firestone is dying isn’t just because v3 isn’t out. its because people who has been in Firestone for so long won’t give up their positions even if they are busy irl. They would hog the positions forever…

okay bye <3

35 Likes

respect, you’re a goat

5 Likes

o7, but havent you made other goodbye posts and then returned

4 Likes

based

4 Likes

nope i dont think i ever left

5 Likes

preach

o7 philip, have a fun time in… college. seriously tho, godpseed king

6 Likes

:saluting_face: RESPECT BROTHER

3 Likes

u right

3 Likes

I LOVE U PHILIP

4 Likes

Cya Philip! Ty for playing this game with me.

4 Likes

NO PHILIP IM MAKING U STAY

3 Likes

hey whats with the italics lego brickbwe already covered the college debate

2 Likes

to my dear friend philip…

joking im to lazy to write a whole paragraph

i hope you succeed greatly in life and make big Zimbabwe dollars :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

All the OGs gone

5 Likes

Amen.

Respect, W individual

2 Likes

damn bro goodbye old owner who tried stole scriblelz’s business (i still forgive lol) O7 underrated criminal Philip_Fourth, Farewell hope you will find good luck future :saluting_face:

2 Likes

i feel targetted here

3 Likes

you can’t leave us philip… :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Sad to hear Alternative Account, sad to see you go

2 Likes

Ngl man we gonna miss you. It was fun to see u as a crim and leo, gl in life

3 Likes