Sections:
[I] Introduction
[II] Experience
[III] Why you should vote for me as your next Senate Member
[IV] Possible Bill types
[V] Conclusion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Introduction:

I, FairLaw, will be running for one of the 2 Senate Positions. I have been in Firestone for about 7 months now, and have no arrests or citations. I previously used to be in Fedora’s old group, named Rockport and TRC(The Robloxian Cops.) Before it went down hill, I was in it for about 4.5 years and committed to it very much so, which I plan to do here. You probably don’t know me, but I am a very fun, active, and chill guy. I will, most of the time, just hop into a VC and run my mouth, but otherwise I am mature and very active. Me being active is a great reason to take up a Senate spot. I will be on daily, and won’t ever miss a single sesh.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Experience:

As I said, I haven’t been in Firestone long, so I haven’t really achieved much of anything here. Although I have had some in Rockport and other places.

-CFCT Certified.
-Rockport Mayor of Helens
-Rockport House Of Rep.
-Completely Clean Record

I know you probably don’t give a rat that I have had positions in another State, but it did give me experience. Being a HOR Rep. gave me a first hand view of what it was like, and showed me that being Senate would be an upgrade. I voted on several laws that were passed over to senate, and plan to do so for Firestone.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why you should vote for me:

I think the one thing that puts me aside from others is my Leadership experience and Activity. As a Senate member, attending all sessions would make me look very good and show you how much commitment I put in to this. I think that attending all of the sessions is also important, as Senate is a step up from the house. I sign on Firestone at least 2 times everyday, for at a minimum of 30 minutes. I will always have my DM’s open to message me if you think there should be a change. If I think there is any bill passed through Senate that will only benefit the state and its community, I will bring up the bill to my fellow Senate members to try and help you out… Your voice for the public matters to me and thats why I would love your vote. I care about all of the Firestone people, and I think that new changes are good for the state.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My Bill Ideas:

By providing my stance on certain topics, providing bills, I think you could understand me better

1.A Bill to improve the immigration system, by possibly creating a small, but active immigration office.
2.A bill to provide ATM access throughout the county(ATM’s outside Gas Station’s/Hotspots)
3.A bill to increase the minimum wage by 37.5%

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Conclusion:

I really hope you make the right choice and give me a chance to become the next Senate Member for Firestone. I thank you for your time and giving me a chance to speak, and I would love to see your support for me. I promise as your next Senate, you will not be let down. Choose me, a senate that will do good and never back down.

If you do support me, make sure to tell so in the comments by saying “Support, signed (YOUR NAME)”

vote for me and lets get this bread firestone

Regards

FairLaw, Senate Candidate
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3 Likes

Supported and endorsed,

Senator MartynLafayette

2 Likes

You realize all your ideas require devs, and they have no obligation to listen to your legislation right?

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they listen?

2 Likes

Because they’re working on v3 and have better things to do A), B) because they don’t care.

2 Likes

There’s no harm in trying right? Is it possible that if enough people agreed with it it could happen?

2 Likes

If they don’t care but they’re busy making V3? How does that make sense.

2 Likes

No. A hell of a lot of people have wanted a pay raise since v2 came out, it took the devs half a year to fix SCFD’s stuff to be updated with v2.

3 Likes

as Danny pointed out, none of these bills are actually doable without dev interference, which is unlikely as they’re already developing v3 and these issues will probably be solved there.

also, i speak on the behalf of DHS in an unofficial capacity when i say that we would appreciate it if you’d stop randomly DMing us about supporting you. we’re not going to support you just because you asked. our respect is earned, not DMed about.

that being said your grammar and capitalization is all over the place, and i’ve simply never heard about you nor given a tosh about the ideas you’ve proposed.

no support from me.

3 Likes

I asked you if you had interest in hearing about my campaign, and I don’t randomly dm asking for support because I feel it’s rude and selfish, that is why I ASKED if you would like to hear it and you could say yes or no. But thank you for reading my speech, have a good one.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

colorful_parrots
Secret Service Director and Firestone Developer

2 Likes

I don’t think I need to say more. This man’s just another fool making empty promises who’ll do nothing but make congress an even bigger sewage pipe than it already is.

3 Likes

I got a similar set of messages.

2 Likes

Support,

MatthewVaikon

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes