▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sections:
[I] Introduction
[II] Experience
[III] Why I should be your next HOR
[IV] Conclusion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Introduction:

I, FairLaw, will be running for one of the 4 House of Representative Positions. I have been in Firestone for about 5 months, and have no arrests. I previously used to be in Fedora’s old group, named Rockport and TRC(The Robloxian Cops.) Before it went down hill, I was in it for about 4.5 years. You probably don’t know me, but I am a very fun, active, and chill guy. I will most of the time just hop into a VC and make some friends, but otherwise I am mature and very active. Me being active is a great reason to take up a House spot. I will be on daily, and won’t ever miss a session.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Experience: As I said, I haven’t been in Firestone long, so I haven’t really achieved much of anything here. Although I have had some in Rockport and other places

-CFCT Certified.
-Rockport Mayor of Helens
-Rockport House Of Rep.

I know probably don’t give a rat that I have had positions in another State, but it did give me experience. Being a HOR Rep. gave me a first hand view of what it was like. I voted on several laws that were passed over to senate, and plan to do so for Firestone.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why you should vote for me:

I think the one thing that puts me aside from others is my Leadership experience and Activity. As a HOR Rep. attending all sessions would make me look very good and show you how much commitment I put in to this. I sign on Firestone at least 1 time everyday, for at a minimum of 30 minutes. I will always have my DM’s open to message me if you think there should be a change. If I think you have a good point, I will bring up the bill to my fellow House members. Your voice for the public matters to me and thats why I would love your vote. I care about all of the Firestone people, and I think that new changes are good for the state.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Conclusion:

I really hope you make the right choice and give me a chance to become the next HOR Rep. fore Firestone. My plan is to at least create 1 bill each month you all enjoy and have sent to me. I thank you for your time and giving me a chance to speak, and I would love to see your support for me. I promise as your next HOR Rep. you will not be let down.

If you do support me, make sure to tell so in the comments by saying “Support, signed (YOUR NAME)”

Regards

FairLaw, House of Representative Candidate
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2 Likes

Support

Representative B_ear

2 Likes

support aljdnaidojhdaiduhfaudydhgaiyhdgaughhydaudahyudjhdaghdjajdvb

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support