Failed County Elections

On December 21st of 2018 (airplane bday), Governor Butsworth closed voting without announcing that there is a voting session. Meaning that no one had the chance to vote, and there likely only is a few votes, meaning that only a few people will decide who is county executive. Therefore the County Executive elections have lost popular sovereignty, as the people of Firestone were unable to decide who to pick for County Executive.

Give our democracy back, @Butsworth

6 Likes

As a Candidate for County Executive I hereby decree:

• I wholeheartedly protest the results of this election, regardless of result

• Should I win this election I will resign to allow for a proper election, as this is unfair and undemocratic.

This violates what we stand for. If this was intentional or unintentional, I still call for a new election.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame

5 Likes

The CGOC will be aware of this.

3 Likes

I support both @Sharm500 and @OfficerVideoGame in their opinions, and respectfully protest the county executive elections.

2 Likes

I know personally I didn’t vote since I was unaware that voting had occurred.

2 Likes

How did about 60 people vote when voting wasnt even announced?
:thinking:

2 Likes

As Chairmen of the CGOC we will look into this

2 Likes
2 Likes

yikes
and i thought the specter and mark situation was bad

2 Likes

friend request denied

2 Likes

election fraud?

2 Likes

good to know you don’t understand what election fraud is

1 Like

Electoral fraud , sometimes referred to as election manipulation or vote rigging

4 Likes

Yeah sorry an election not being announced using a third party application known as Discord does not in any circumstances validate it as “rigging”. People tend to be active in the forums and actually catch up to whats going on.

1 Like

i don’t understand how discord is deemed as a third party considering almost every single thing that occurs slimming even down to special elections to congress is announced. saying discord isn’t as important as announcing it on the forums is just plain stupid

3 Likes

Good to also know you don’t understand the meaning of third-party

1 Like

how could you use third party as an excuse?

yeah, it’s a third party application

but it has the majority of the community in it

so in my eyes, it’s just as important as the forums

1 Like

Make up your mind.

Not a excuse, just plain facts about your quote of

And further more. I do not approve of the actions that were taken too yes, although you calling it “election fraud” and then you giving me a googled answer doesn’t help your case at all.

Also if people did have concerns about it. Maybe the candidates themselves should of actually notified Butsworth at the time to actually announce it as the poll was open for awhile

⇒ Voting opens 12/8/2018 at 11 PM EST, if applicable.
⇒ Voting closes 12/20/2018 at 9 PM EST, if applicable. Winner announced shortly after and the term will begin right after being sworn in, if applicable.

1 Like

the only thing that matters here is that it takes the mind of a 5th grader to understand that those elections weren’t legit whatsoever and shouldn’t count

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m a fifth grader. Elaborate how this elections weren’t legit and shouldn’t count.

1 Like