FAACHIANO FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTIVES! PROTECT OUR STATE!

Hi,

It’s me Faachiano,

I stand before you today as a proud member of this community, eager to serve and represent our great state in the House of Representatives. My name is Faachiano, and I am excited to announce my candidacy for office.

[Strong Leadership in Uncertain Times]

We live in uncertain times, as your representative, I will not shy away from the challenges we face. I am proud to say that I am pro-war, and I will support our brave men and women in uniform as they fight to protect our freedom and way of life in the State of Firestone! With my time of service with the Firestone National Guard I am MOST CERTAINLY not shy to the thought of war and conflict!

[Vision for Firestone]

We deserve a representative who will listen to our concerns, fight for our values, and work tirelessly to build a brighter future for our community. As your representative, I promise to:

• Support local businesses and stimulate economic growth, creating jobs and opportunities for all.

• Enhance public safety, working closely with law enforcement and emergency services to protect our families and neighborhoods.

[Domestic Strength and Security]

A strong state begins at home. I will:

• Enhance border security, protecting our citizens and our economy from threats from foreign Ro-States.

• Support law enforcement, giving them the tools they need to keep us safe and protect us from these DISGRACEFUL criminals who try to call our state home!

• Foster a culture of resilience, preparing our community for any challenge.

• Research and propose a nuclear weapons program, everyone has nuclear weapons nowadays! We are the weakest when it comes to nuclear weapons! This MUST change.

[My Experience]

Arborfield Deputy Mayor
Founder and President of Capital Gas
APD: Chief of Police
FBI: Supervisory Special Agent
FBI: CIS Special Agent
RPD: Sergeant
FSP: Trooper
DOC: Corrections Officer
DOT: Public Employee
DPW: Supervisor
FNG Infantry: Staff Sergeant
FNG Coast Guard: Petty Officer First Class
FNG Combat Aviation Unit: 1st Lieutenent
DOBW: Technician
Stapleton County CBR Delegate
Redwood City Emergency Council

[Call to Action]

I ask for your vote because I am committed to our nation’s strength and security. Together, we can:

• Build a safer, more prosperous community.

• Support our troops and veterans.

• Maintain our status as a RoNation SUPERPOWER! Ready for any foreign conflict.

• Make Firestone a beacon of patriotism and pride.

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. - George S. Patton

4 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

1 Like

HELL YEAH SUPPPPOOOORT

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

yep yep yep support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support. If I am re-elected, I’d love to work with you on some weapons stuff.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support & endorsed

1 Like

YEAAAAH SUPPORT GREAT MAN!!!

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

SUPPORT!