F_rbidding for Arborfield City Council

Hello! I am f_rbidding and I am running for Arborfield City Council. I am a fairly new face within Firestone, only being here for about 4 and a half months. Within this short time being a Firestone Citizen, I have learned a great deal about this beautiful state and all its glory. This is why I want to take the next step in my career and be in a position to do good and change, to benefit others. City Council will be my first political position, and although I may not be experienced, this will work to my advantage. I will be able to listen and learn from those around me, and really get to push Arborfield towards a better future. I promise to all citizens/residents of Arborfield, I will be fully compliant and see-through. I hope you will support me and help my push to make Arborfield the best city it can be!

Here are my plans!

I will get to know all the businesses that operate within Arborfield and work with them on how we can benefit them and Arborfield

Working with fellow City Councilman members, the Deputy Mayor, and the Mayor on how to help Arbor thrive

Work with the people and host events such as parties, meet and greets, or just to hangout

As well as, try and bring more attention and people to Arbor, in the form of businesses and things to do

Finally, the most important thing making sure I get to work with and listen to the citizens and prosperous of our great city

My Experience within Firestone

Department of Boating and Waterways - Watercraft Technician
Department of Transportation - Public Employee
POST Class 60
Whipped Cafe - Shift Supervisor
Bears First Transit - Driver
Firestone Construction LLC - Employee

Summary:

Altogether, I hope you can see how much I want to help and serve Arborfield. I know together we can make this community a great one to remember!

support

Support!

Support for dngiddibr_f

Support from SpecialNeedsWarefare:

Support

support

support

I, R1ZZLER, First of his name, King of the Firestonians and the First Men and Protector of the Realm, Hereby support f_rbidding for Arborfield City Council.

Evolism Support!

Support

DEOPPRESS0L1BER Support!

Support! Best of luck in your endeavors and I hope to see you at council with me.

Shameless plug to my candidacy
Ly

I, SchoolBusDriver78 support you.

FoundDomm Support!

support

s

i support!

Support!

Support

support!