Exploiters helping out criminals

ALT?!?!?!!

1 Like

So it seems Conxtro has no relation to Xboxnoob75, but this guy does.

Name is Cvxics46 or you may know them as ZachKearns, their alt that went through POST late last year and was a congressman.

I was sent this just now by him.

1 Like

Willingly (and that bar of proof should be high) associating with, aiding, or working with exploiters should be a permanent game ban. Obviously the bank robbers just trying to play the game who happen to have exploiters show up wouldn’t fall under this, but like the assholes OP described getting in the exploiters flying car to get a higher vantage to kill people should be banned for eternity like the scum they are.

5 Likes

is the game free? because there are too many exploiters.

1 Like

Well he just permanently branded himself as a certified retard for openly admitting he owns and uses the alt account that was caught exploiting to assist criminals with a bank robbery yesterday! Once env fixes the ban system he will simply be permanently banned alongside his alt lmfao. :clown_face:

3 Likes

Atleast these alts don’t get cuffs and mass arrest/cite people (granted if they did it might get people in certain places to move faster twords finding a fix).

So let’s count our blessings that these guys are only doing what they are doing.

2 Likes

exploiters also find it fun to ruin well-planned and executed events like our “Foodie Fantasy” expedition Sunday that was canceled because we were all boarded in our Jeeps, ready to roll out, then one exploiter flung us everywhere.

We’re working with game moderators to try and form an “alliance” that will help secure our events, however the exploiter problem is a much larger problem and this isn’t very sustainable especially since not every single department and group can affiliate with individual game moderators and expect them to always be there for them.

We need Stapleton County to be not only paid access, but also securely group locked.

What we really need here @FederalLaw is a WALL. Our border is flooding with illegal exploiters and we have nothing but a small fee stopping it. We need stricter security when it comes to accepting people into the group.

2 Likes

yes!!!

I suggested we have a team of trusted individuals (NOT A DEPARTMENT) in which accept civilians into the State, granting their citizenship. How this would work is the Founder(s) chose a group of people that they have trust in, from different aspects from the game (LEO, Criminal, congress, etc) which check the person’s profile and overall account information.

How this would work is by having the game ask questions about the state, such as Who is the Governor, What is the name of our County, or just questions that they need to go out of their way to figure out.

To combat exploiters, there could be a combination of over 50 questions, and a bot chooses 10-15 questions the civilian applying for a Citizenship has to answer. Once they pass this citizenship test, their results go to a trello or database in which members of the team accept or decline the application in a team effort, or even by themselves after viewing account info.

5 Likes

as the great man Andrew Jackson once said “Why are you gonna do about it?”

im gonna be real. no one cares about jeeps and the expeditions my dude. don’t make this about your business / expedition thing. this is an issue for everyone, no need to mention your expedition and make an advertisement about it.

3 Likes

most exploiters r former criminals that r banned yet still salty so they feel the need to exploit v2

10 Likes

got to experience this problem first hand and made me leave the server immediately i don’t care about my activity log at this point the game is just no longer fun to play

the moment i arrived on scene of a bank robbery in prom, my car gets flung away and so do all the other units responding to the robbery there is literally no point in attempting to even approach the bank as the exploiters will just go and get rid of you

so yeah im on strike

2 Likes

I Mean its kinda sad you know I’ve spoken with the exploiters when they were exploiting CD and they told me they have a group of people who attack FS everyday they even said making paid access wont do anything as they scammed over 300k robux. I Think the exploiters just need a friend its just sad man they waste there lives ruining a kids game and wasting thousands of dollars they could use in real life to do something with themselves but hey at this point there the ones losing just a sad life.

3 Likes

I was literally thinking about taking an LOA, its impossible to go to calls like robberies and tactical situations

1 Like

thats why we should have ICF.

1 Like

Just because I bring an example from my own experience in the private sector doesn’t mean I’m trying to advertise my business…

Not everything is about LEOs/Criminals. My reply was standing up for businesses like Quest and sharing the effects exploiters have had on our activities.

1 Like

no, it shouldn’t a department because then it’ll just go wrong.

1 Like

ICF isn’t a department…

2 Likes

Idea isn’t too bad. I do believe it shouldn’t be a department, just something under Game Moderation or something. Allows for criminals to do something besides crime as well, giving them more things to explore upon. If it was a department, it would be riddled with political issues.

2 Likes

STOP WITH YOUR CRINGE SIGNATURES

1 Like