Evildustin6677 & Cenosity for Governor - "Our Government, your trust"

2024 January Gubernatorial Election
**Evildustin6677 for Governor of the State of Firestone & Cenosity for Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone**
“Our Government, Your Trust”
~ Fostering Community, Ensuring Accountability, Upholding Integrity ~
Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Campaign Discord: https://www.discord.gg/w2sayTfMaY
Cabinet Nominations: https://trello.com/b/AuX4u2vl/evildustin6677-cenosity-governor-plan

INTRODUCTION

Our campaign has been established on three governing principles looking out for the best interests of you, the people. In recent times we’ve seen many different problems arise within the Executive branch from its top leaders, to the departments that operate within it. We understand the heart and mind of our government lies within the people who serve within it, starting with the Executive Branch. A leadership mindset will allow us to preserve and protect you all with the powers given to us as your democratic leaders; members of your community that will never back down or take no for an answer. People the community relates to. We have both walked in the shoes of you all, on every level possible within this community from public service, law enforcement, business leadership and operations, to developing the shared experience we all enjoy together.

Our goal is to restore the values once governed within our community, and upholding the standards that once existed; we are going to hold government officials accountable for their actions, department leaders responsible for maintaining direct lines of communication with our administration and supporting their departments to the fullest extent possible, and reigning in on what it is to have great leaders being there for the people of this state.

evildustin6677 - Gubernatorial Candidate

Good afternoon, my fellow Firestone Citizens. I am evildustin6677, a gubernatorial candidate for the State of Firestone. I am pleased we have taken the time to meet, and I look forward to working with you. Joining the community on April 9th, 2016, I have had an extensive career combating crime as a law enforcement officer, to public service as a district judge and congressional official. I eventually gained the experience and requirements needed to lead several departments, such as the Firestone Department of Public Safety, Firestone National Guard, and Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways. I am a seasoned leader who is ready to take on what we all have been looking for in a Governor for many terms now, and I ask that you entrust me with leading you throughout this upcoming term.

Cenosity - Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

Greetings, I am Cenosity, a former statesman in the State of Firestone who originally joined this community in 2016. I began my tenure achieving higher office in the Cabinet in November 2016, following a lengthy career politically within the Cabinet of numerous Governors, both legislative chambers respectfully, the county and municipal governments, as a business owner within the community, and serving multiple public service departments including law enforcement. I have dedicated many years to public service within this state, looking out for the best interests of our people. My years of service and leadership within the State of Firestone have allowed me to represent you from the municipality to the executive branch. Throughout my career, I served eight terms within our legislature, five in the Senate and three in the House of Representatives, including presiding over the House chamber as Speaker Pro Tempore. The most important values to us during this election are running on the foundation of our community values, ensuring accountability on all levels, and upholding the integrity of our democratic process and systems. Positions I am most recognized in holding are as follows, but not limited to;

X2 Redwood Mayor

X1 County Councilman

X1 County Executive

X3 Representative

X5 Senator

X1 Secretary of State

X1 Secretary of Public Works

X2 Firestone v3 Developer

EXECUTIVE BRANCH

Our efforts aim to prioritize the structure, integrity, and importance of our Executive Branch operations. Our administration will be holding our Executive Branch of government to a level of no other, remaining on the top of our priority list throughout our tenure. Our democracy does not function without the Executive Branch maintaining itself. As we both have previously served several terms in the Cabinet, we understand how important these leaders are to our community, and the effectiveness of good communication and accountability with our department commands.

As Governor, our administration will be enforcing higher standards and policy in regards to ethics for our department command leaders, including cabinet officials. We aim to achieve a high level of communication, accountability, and transparency whether that be through day to day operations, overall employment success of a department, or through the command leadership responsibilities targeting growth and community engagement.

Our administration will ensure all nominations made by the executive derive from the support of the department and community. We will ensure all nominees prior to announcing and being sent to the Senate floor for confirmation, encompass the values of a good leader- individuals who will look out for the best interest of the people of the state, the department, are qualified, and are committed to serving the people, for the people. There for the future will remain no bias in any nomination process’ as we uphold the integrity of our democratic system.

Our administration will work closely with department leaders to ensure any concerns brought forth to our administration are addressed, as well as our, and all of your concerns are as equal. A lot of problems have arisen over the course of the previous gubernatorial administrations that may have been ignored, and we pledge to address any issues or concerns that may have.

As Governor, I will follow through with a streamlined communication of important issues to my office, and work closely with Lieutenant Gubernatorial candidate, Cenosity, in addressing any issues legislatively should need be of interest. Our pardoning and awards system will likely see an overhaul as we look forward to honing in on, and focusing on important criteria that better defines how we should function as a community moving forward. Pardons will be issued and the process for obtaining will be streamlined compared to previous administrations. We believe that we are all in this together, sharing a common goal. The criminals in our state play a vital role in allowing our operations to function, and without them we would not have what we have here in Firestone. We believe in a fair, second chance system that incorporates values; looking at the length of citizenship, time of offenses, previous offense(s), current offense(s), and likelihood of repeating.

We will work with department leaders on their second-chance programs, understand how they’re currently functioning, including the policies or regulations currently in place with the Justice Department.

Upon our first few days into office we will require all departments under the executive branch to establish a disciplinary matrix for all their members. That sets clear and lateral punishments for all their members. No 2 members shall be punished differently for the same offense. Furthermore, we will also require departments to set up promotion rubrics, setting clear goals in order to get promoted. Once those members have met those goals to get promoted they shall be promoted unless the rank above has a limited number of members outlined in the specific rubric.

LEGISLATIVE BRANCH

The legislative branch of our government is critical in defining the success of our state functions. As Governor & Lieutenant Governor we plan on working delicately with the legislative branch to ensure all legislation proposed is well thought out and fair to its citizens. As of this time we don’t have any plans to consider any “overhauls” with the legislative branch as were pleased with their operations.

JUDICIAL BRANCH

Upon entering the office of Governor I will work closely with the judicial branch to discuss issues regarding the efficiency of ex-parte among the state. We as whole will work together to assist the judicial branch to help ease legislation to nominate competent judges.

As it currently stands both Cenosity and I are pleased with the amount of Supreme Court Justices currently. We do not have any plans to add more at this moment. Furthermore can be said about the District Judges as well.

PERSONAL GOALS

Our goals as Governor and Lieutenant Governor is to bring back the connection between the government and the people. Where all of us remembered at one point in time we would get home from school or work. Spending hours in the county patrolling or partaking in civilian activities. We wish to bring back that nostalgia that many folks remember.

5 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

No sorry

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support