Establishing the Religion of Mariothology

g02wt118

Establishing the Religion of Mariothology

Introduction:

By the power vested in me, I, Samtella would like to introduce the new established religion of Mariothology. A renowned religion which believed in our lord and savior Mariodragon102 and his core ideology of being a great leader.

Core Chapter:

The main core of the religion is to establish a equal manor of respect and high IQ. By following the religion of Mariothology you approve of the ideas behind the religion including and not limited to worshiping our lord and savior mariodragon102 on our beloved discord.

Conclusion:

By this forum post, I would like to recognize the religion of Mariothology as a real religion worshiped by our citizens of Firestone, and I would like to get the attention of our Congress to officially recognize us also and make us our temple, Temple of Mario in Prov.

If you would like to support, Please remember to post “Support” as it helps the religion with mental funds .

5 Likes

Support

1 Like

2 Likes

Full Support!

1 Like

Official Discord:

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

yes support

1 Like

no support.

1 Like

Official Group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3974454

2 Likes

Is this a petition…?

1 Like

The identification of the religion is forced.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Legally, They dont have to recongise you, there is a thing called Freedom of Religion where they can’t interfere with this.

1 Like

so much support

1 Like

Support.

OH PRAISE THE LORD AND OUR GOD MARIO! MAY HE FOREVER LIVE IN HARMONY WITH THE REST OF US AND BLESS US WITH HIS GREATFUL TRC WAYS!

1 Like

yes plz

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support my dudes

1 Like