Establishing the Firestone Union (against) Narcotics

I plan to establish a narcotics union which will be a band of lovely Stapleton residents who will be collectively against narcotics. FUN or the Firestone Union (against) Narcotics.

We would be based in areas with the higher crime rates so we will create useful information for Stapleton residents on crime in districts around the county. As an example, if Arborfield has a high crime rate we will sticker that district with a Red Flag which means travel at your own risk.

I believe that narcotics contribute significantly to the rate of crime in districts around the county and I want residents to know the crime rates of the areas they’re traveling within, possibly working in.

We will advocate for a higher law enforcement presence in certain districts and push for action to be taken against lawless thugs.

Would you join this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thanks and I hope you’ll help me with my future endeavors. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

2 Likes

You’re gonna stay in Redwood forever. The Detroit of Firestone.

2 Likes

We hope to change that with our advocacy!

2 Likes

My friend @AestheticallyHappy has a narcotics problem, I hope this will help him.

3 Likes

canadlanlaw stole my penjamin and is keeping it hostage, send SWAT and FNG to his house immediately

3 Likes

We will host optional criminal/narcotics rehabilitation sessions. I call it Criminals Anonymous.

3 Likes

We’ll do you one better. Sending out the beta FUN strike force.

3 Likes

support drugs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.