EpicXboxDude's Statement for Prominence District Council Elections

Greetings, residents of Firestone.

I, EpicXboxDude, hereby proudly declare my candidacy for the Prominence District Council.

I understand I may not be well known around the district may say even the State, however I am a long-time citizen within Firestone. I began my citizenship in late 2016 during V1, I became a POST Trainee and worked my way up and completed the final examination, however I didn’t get the opportunity to graduate, due to personal reasons.

I do not nor did I ever hold any public office within the State of Firestone, however I believe my lack of employment within Firestone will result in a strong hard-working commitment-ship towards the District of Prominence.

Plans for the District of Prominence

The District of Prominence currently lacks active tourism.

If I were elected by the people, I would work with the District Council to construct tourism attractions which would possibly result in a tourism boost.

A tourism boost would heavily benefit small business and the District’s economy.

The District of Prominence currently lacks affordable housing.

If I were elected by the people, I would work with private construction companies within the State of Firestone to help develop and construct affordable housing for the middle and lower class.

Affordable housing would benefit the middle and lower class and result in a downward spike of homelessness within the District of Prominence.
Affordable housing will in addition attract future residents.

I hope to work with small businesses within Prominence and the community of Prominence.

If you hold any concerns or questions you may direct message me via discord:
Jacobb#3915, or ask in the feed below.

I ask the residents of Prominence to elect me to the District Council.

If I hold you support this election, please comment so in the feed below.

Thank you,

Support!!

1 Like

Like what?

That is beyond the scope of a district councillor.

You don’t have any actual legislative ideas.

Thank you for your concerns, tourism attractions may vary from cinemas, parks, etc.
However you saying I have no ‘actual legislative ideas’ is non-sense, as I was/am the only individual to include solid ideas instead of including some cliche paragraph such as ‘i will listen to the people’ ‘work with law enforcement’ like my opponents did.
Saying my idea to construct affordable housing is beyond the scope of district Councillor, it might be, but its worth a try, however me mentioning it in my declaration statement could influence a higher ranking such as a State Senator to act upon it state-wide.

what cinemas are there in prom? how do you operate a cinema without dev support?

you clearly do not know how firestone works and would be a poor choice for office

go get a department job and get a basic understanding of how this state works and what government does

You slander my plans for the district, however I could have ran a simple and basic campaign as my opponents are doing, instead I decided to run a progressive campaign with ideas on the table.

I am the only candidate to include plans for the district, my plans were trial plans, they were early stage developed, brain-stormed may I say, plans come and go, I would try to get them to function however it wouldn’t be up to me, as you said, I’d need to get permission from numerous amount of individuals and some parts may be above my pay, however I’d be committed to help work through the problems.

May I add, it is hypocritical for you to say “I have no actual legislative ideas” as you shown your support to a candidate in which you said “has done literally nothing” during her city council tenure.

You clearly shown your preference, halted and out-dated than progressive, good luck on your re-election Senator.

Do you mean physical attractions or events? I don’t see how you’d get dev support for the first. Although I’m interested to hear elaboration if it’s the second

Free housing is affordable/s
Paid houses does not and will not exist in V2, they will in V3

A little discouraged to see that that’s all your plans are… which in firestones current climate aren’t achievable.

I agree with senator automationeer. Good intent, poor execution. Maybe some departmental experience would serve you well before going for a position. He really didn’t slander you… he just gave you the cold truth.

69superman
Stapleton County Executive

Firstly, that’s called sarcasm. Secondly, I can personally vouch for that candidate’s professionalism and maturity — you have never been employed in a department.

I understand you are new to the Firestone community, even if you aren’t new to the game. I strongly suggest getting employed in a department or business before running for office.

she :roll_eyes:

yes I realized my mistake but couldn’t edit

I second this

1. Tourist attractions can vary from buildings to events, with developer support we could possibly construct new buildings, parks, monuments, etc, however if developer support fails we could possibly host frequent events to attract tourists, we could also encourage business to move to the district.

2. Affordable housing was intended for V3 however I failed to include, secondly affordable housing was a draft, as I said previously to the Senator.

I am currently developing new plans for the district as a numerous amount of concerns towards my current ones, such as ‘community zones’.

Your concerns are noted, and will be attempting to join a department within Firestone, however departments aren’t currently hiring in which I have a interest in.

even then, prices will be dev controlled.
and full v3 is not coming anytime soon
even if they said it is… it was said we’d have it in 2019 so.

That isn’t sarcasm, Senator, you couldn’t build a retort so you compromised to ‘sarcasm’.
However your concerns and recommendations are noted.

pretty sure he meant the “has done litearly nothing” on their post was sarcasm to poke fun at them.

cause it was.

1 Like

As superman pointed out, the you shown your support to a candidate in which you said “has done literally nothing” during her city council tenure was sarcastic, as said candidate is actually one of my most active councillors! Hope that clarifies :)

Alright, I retract my statement calling you a hypocrite, my apologies.

Not enough supports.