EnglishApache & DannyBec 4 Arborfield

Hello there, My name is EnglishApache, and today, I. along with my Deputy Mayoral Candidate DannyBec am officially announcing our candidacy for Governorship. for the past 6 months i have faithfully served as a member of our state’s government, whether it be advising, district council or city council.

Officially, I joined this state in May of 2018 and then rejoined in early 2020 after medical concerns with family. I then opened my first ever business the Kwik “E” Mart, Then i opened up Metro State which agreeable was not as active nor good as the current infamous metro state. I would go on to work for several businesses within the state as to become my main objective within the State of Firestone and then ultimately winding up within the County Government in December of 2021

I’ve been a member of this community for a very long time, and consequently, I’ve come to witness some monumental changes to it. I witnessed firsthand the Patchy scandal and his subsequent warrant and manhunt, as well as the state governments attempt to disband the County Government in its entirety. I was a citizen during the Atoll and Docklands war, during both missions to New York and the mission to Aigio. I saw the rise and fall of the Defense Department and the revival of the Firestone Fire Academy. I feel as if the practical experience I have within the State has more than prepared me to take on the role of Mayor.

Mayor Candidate EnglishApache, Salutations, I am EnglishApache the following below are my list of experiences

• District Councilman x2
  • Kwik “E” Mart Store Manager
  • Metro State Manager
  • MiniMart Cashier
  • State of Atoll Governor x2
  • City of Fort Loredo Mayor
  • State of Mayflower NHCFD Lieutenant (original)

Deputy Mayoral Candidate DannyBec, Salutations, I am Dannybec the following below is my list of experiences

Firestone State Senator
Stapleton County Council Chairman
Stapleton County Council
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office Deputy
Department of Public Works Employee

PLANS

• Create more contracts to ensure peaceful stability within neighboring cities and to create more partnership with said cities.

• Public Question and Answers with the mayor and council on a bi-weekly occurance.

• Lower Carbon Emissions by 90% within the City of Arborfield

• Lower pollution on the streets by 50%

• Ensure that Arborfield Home based businesses are greatly taken care of.

CONCLUSION

We wish you the best election season, And we hope you elect us to be your Mayor of Arborfield.

If you have any questions about our plans feel free to ask at the bottom of this forum post. or in dms

GaryGRomeo#4403

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

massive support englishapache and dannybec are great men

UwU

2 Likes

Tactical_pancakes supports!

2 Likes

No support.

3 Likes

thank you have a good day!!!

We care for everyone here unlike other campaigns.

1 Like

Steven_yang has officially supported us.

2 Likes

Support, danny is goated!!!

3 Likes

Minecraftcaleb53 has officially supported us!

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!! Let’s keep the trend going with absolute trash administrations in Arborfield.

3 Likes

Support because I love dannybec :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Disqualified – Mayor candidate has felony on record

3 Likes

Disqualified