EnglishApache 4 Stapleton County Council

Hello, Citizens of the great State Of Firestone, I am here today to declare my candidacy for County Council.

Within the next couple of minutes, you read what I stand for and who I am.

I have been in the State Of Firestone for around 2 years now off and on, within those 2 years all I did was mainly do businesses ranging from the Kwik “E” Mart next to the FNG base, to running the infamous metro state funeral service statewide. Sure I have never worked inside a public office within the State Of Firestone such as Fire/Police/Commerce/Military. And I don’t honestly plan to the State Of Firestone has too many people like this we need politicians, people who will dedicate themselves to the functioning of the county.

My Plans:

1. Listen to the citizen of the State Of Firestone, No matter how good or horrible those suggestions may be.

2. Host more County Wide events that support our businesses within the county and help them be more government-friendly within our great State.

3. Get more government transparency within our municipal governments.

My Experience In Firestone:

Founder of Metro State Incorporated.

Founder Of Kwik “E” Mart.

Senior Cashier Of Mini Kart

I understand I may not be your first choice or your last choice even, But I have been known to surprise people within our state. So I ask you to give me the chance to surprise you within our great state.

2 Likes

Council(member/man/woman)

2 Likes

my bad fellow sir

2 Likes

Not really your job

2 Likes

How so?

2 Likes

Do you have any previous legislative experience anywhere (whether that be in Firestone or another group)? Would you be able to go into more detail with your plans?

2 Likes

As County Council, We can ensure we elect the right people who will be 100% transparent within our government. or there’s been history of establishing a independent civilian committee to ensure transparency within our government.

2 Likes

I am a former Senator in the Blox Channel (yes i know not a really good group)
i am a former Senator in NUSA was chair of the Homeland Security Committee.
Former Governor of the State of Atoll

2 Likes

Well. In any instances i believe it is the job of the government to ensure we have more events with businesses even if its just Capitol Gas doing jobs for the County Government.

2 Likes

how will you create transparency through the municipalities

3 Likes

It is not the job of a council member to host events

3 Likes

Like i said previously establishing independent civilian committees. For example in real life the City Of Detroit has a independent committee that keeps the government responsible and etc.

2 Likes

Sure its not in the job description. But it would be nice to do.

2 Likes

no support

incompetent governor of atoll, i have no confidence in your ability to serve on the county council; most of your promises have nothing to do with the county council — i recommend starting at the municipal level to gain experience.

4 Likes

Understandable. I thank you for the good criticism.

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support for a fellow candidate so we can reach at least 7 candidates.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m ElJefeDe_Texas and I support this message

3 Likes