EnglishApache 4 Redwood

Hello there, My name is EnglishApache, and today, I am announcing my candidacy for the Special Election of the Great City of Redwood City Council. for the past 6 months I have faithfully served as a member of our state’s government, whether it be advising, district council or city council.

Officially, I joined this state in May of 2018 and then rejoined in early 2020 after medical concerns with my family. I then opened my first ever business the Kwik “E” Mart, Then I opened up Metro State which agreeable was not as active nor good as the current infamous metro state. I would go on to work for several businesses within the state as to become my main objective within the State of Firestone and then ultimately wind up within the County Government in December of 2021

I’ve been a member of this community for a very long time, and consequently, I’ve come to witness some monumental changes in it. I witnessed firsthand the Patchy scandal and his subsequent warrant and manhunt, as well as the state governments, attempt to disband the County Government in its entirety. I was a citizen during the Atoll and Docklands war, during both missions to New York and the mission to Aigio. I saw the rise and fall of the Defense Department and the revival of the Firestone Fire Academy. I feel as if the practical experience I have within the State has more than prepared me to take on the role of Councilman.

Councilman Candidate EnglishApache, Salutations, I am EnglishApache following below is my list of experiences

• District Councilman x2
  • Kwik “E” Mart Store Manager
  • Metro State Manager
  • Minimart Cashier
  • State of Atoll Governor x2
  • City of Fort Loredo Mayor
  • State of Mayflower NHCFD Lieutenant (original)

PLANS

• Create more contracts to ensure peaceful stability within neighboring cities and to create more partnerships with said cities.
  • Lower Carbon Emissions by 90% within the City of Redwood.
  • Lower pollution on the streets by 50%
  • Ensure that Redwood Home-based businesses are greatly taken care of.

CONCLUSION

We wish you the best election season, And we hope you elect us to be your next councilman.

If you have any questions about our plans feel free to ask at the bottom of this forum post. or in DMS

EnglishApache#4403

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Councilman Lixtro1 supports!

1 Like

Chief of Staff Jackfruitism has officially supported!

1 Like

Candidate has an arrest record on file, although has been pardoned by Governor AestheticallyHappy on October 22, 2022 at 7:43 PM EST, rendering the arrest on September 27, 2021 null and void.

Congratulations on reaching the required amount of signatures. Good luck in your running!

1 Like

how will you do this

1 Like

Voting is now open! Good luck to all candidates! Redwood City Council Special Elections Voting

1 Like

i would love to know aswell

1 Like

GO VOTE Redwood City Council Special Elections Voting