EndocryneIndex for Stapleton County Council

ENDOCRYNEINDEX FOR STAPLETON COUNTY COUNCIL

CHAPTER I - INTRODUCTION

I'm EndocryneIndex, and welcome. This name may or may not be familiar to some of you. Nobody cares, I know; I've been away from Firestone for the past few months to concentrate on my personal life and personal growth. I essentially did nothing in 2019, but I applied to Capital Gas of Firestone in late 2020, and I worked there for around two or three years. I believe I first entered the big lego politics world in June 2022. Anyway, it has been more than a year since I started, and I have gained some worthwhile experience that I will now share with you.

CHAPTER II - EXPERIENCE

• Representative - 2x
  • Redwood Alderman
  • Prominence Councilman
  • Arborfield Councillor
  • Prominence Chief of Staff under Mayor b_aconxv
  • Solicitor General Office Chief of Staff
  • Delegate for the State Department
and more...

CHAPTER III - PLANS

I will always ensure, as a County Councilman, that no query will go unanswered and that every county resident has the right to be heard by the authorities and the local government. Local communities, accessibility, and transparency of the administration that the people have chosen to serve them and reflect their views will be my top priorities.

CHAPTER IV - AFTERWORD

So, I guess that's it. If you have any questions regarding the recent dramas I been involved it, feel free to ask them here or on my Discord (_odne), or if you just want to ask me things about my candidature. Well, thank you for reading (if you even did) and good luck to every other candidate!
1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

no dude uve been forced out of politics like 5 times now for getting arrests or getting cancelled or something

u do this same thing every time then u just mess something

2 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

1 Like

no proof stop bashing

1 Like

Support.
Competent but seriously.
Don’t get in trouble dawg.

1 Like

How long do you believe you’ll remain in this position if elected?

No Support Ur a Stupid Criminal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiDNU6tGZ30

Full term buddy

Yeah but the guidelines allow 5 misdemeanors iirc

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Election over. Candidate did not meet the required amount of support.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-elections-2023-3/26108/14