EndocryneIndex for Prominence District Council

ENDOCRYNEINDEX FOR PROMINENCE DISTRICT COUNCIL

CHAPTER I - INTRODUCTION

**Hello citizens of the State of Firestone!**

My name is EndocryneIndex, I joined the State of Firestone in 2020. For the time being, I gained a lot of experience working as utility services, public departments, city commissioner, and news company. I hope that this experience will help me get to the position of City Councilman of the District of Prominence.

CHAPTER II - EXPERIENCE

• Firestone Representative - 1x
  • City of Redwood Alderman - 1x
  • City of Arborfield Councillor - 1x
  • City of Arborfield Commissioner of Growth and Development
  • District of Prominence Clerk
  • City of Redwood Office of Commerce Relations
  • Firestone Department of State Delegate

OTHER EXPERIENCE

• Firestone Department of Commerce PAO
  • Firestone Department of Public Works Employee
  • Firestone Department of Transportation Employee
  • Firestone Parcel Service Vice President

CHAPTER III - PLANS

Everyone is aware that the District of Prominence, where I spent months working as a clerk and assistant clerk, is today one of the least active municipalities in our State. I want to collaborate with my fellow council members to change the District of Prominence’s lack of activity so that we may be proud of our capital city. As always, i’m open to any recommendations from my fellow citizens who might be concerned or simply want to give a comment regarding the legislation and/or actions that we can do to make sure that our District is a nice place for everyone.

CHAPTER IV - CONCLUSION

I hope that my plans and experience resulted in your support and vote for me. As always, leave your thoughts/questions or disussions below so we can talk about my campaign.
    See you later,
    EndocryneIndex

• 2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Qualified af, support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/prominence-district-council-voting-2023-1/24724