EndocryneIndex for Prominence District Council

ENDOCRYNEINDEX FOR PROMINENCE DISTRICT COUNCIL

1. INTRODUCTION
Hello, my name is EndocryneIndex and I’m running in the Prominence District Council elections. It’ll be my first time running for Municipal Office, but I hope that my plans will convince you to vote for me.

2. RESUME
   GOVERNMENT

State Legislature - House of Representatives
Fmr. City of Arborfield - Commissioner of Growth and Development

NON-GOVERNMENT

City of Redwood - Office of Commerce Relations
Fmr. Department of Commerce - Public Affairs Office
Fmr. Department of Public Works - Public Employee
Fmr. Department of Transportation - Public Employee

3. PLANS
I will be honest with you, I don’t have any specific plans for my office, no specific bills or planned changes. All I want to do is listen to the people’s suggestions, thoughts, and ideas so I can make the District the best it can be. I think that every council member represents each civilian of the district, that’s why I want to become their voice and speaker because civilians will get the most impact of what we are creating, passing, and failing. As I stated, I won’t be making empty promises because sooner or later the civilians will see that. I hope to work with professional and good council members so we can make the District of Prominence great again!

4. CONCLUSION
Thanks to everyone who has read the entirety of my speech. My Discord (Endocryne#0744) and Forums DMs are always open, if you have any questions feel free to ask them there or in the comments below this speech. I hope that my honest plans have convinced you on supporting and voting for me. That’s it for now, goodbye!

2 Likes

ok support

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed

2 Likes

also please include that you were the former GD commissioner of arbor

2 Likes

support

1 Like

VOTE! Prominence District Council Special Election Voting