EndocryneIndex for House of Representatives

ENDOCRYNEINDEX FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Section I. Introduction

Hello everybody, this is EndocryneIndex and i'm running for the office of an Representative in these elections. I would like to spend this time to make a short story about me in Firestone. I join FS back in 2020, I applied for some private businesses (like FBC, CGF) and continued my employment there. After some time, I decided to apply for some departments in the state that didn't required any certifications (like DOT, DPW). I was an active member of the government section since 2022 and I gained some experience in that time.

Section II. Experience

Here I will sort out my experience (in politics and government) I gained so far.
  • Firestone Representative - 1x
  • Prominence Councilman - 1x
  • Redwood Councilman - 1x
  • Arborfield Councilman - 1x
  • Prominence Chief of Staff
  • Department of State Delegate
  • Arborfield Commissioner of Growth and Development

Experience not-related with government.

• Redwood Office of Commerce Relations
  • Department of Commerce PAO
  • Department of Public Works Employee
  • Department of Transporation Employee

Section III. Plans

Since I don't currently have any plans, I won't describe or share them with you because I don't like making empty promises. My objective is to listen to the neighborhood and the people to understand their needs and the issues that need to be resolved. I'm looking forward to assisting departments and other government entities to ensure seamless operation. I want to improve the state overall and foster a better environment. I'll collaborate with the other members of Congress so that we can address the forthcoming issues.

Section IV. Conclusion

I would like to thank everybody who read my speech. I hope to see your support. If you have any questions regarding my candidacy or anything, i'm always happy to answer them. I believe that together we can do something.
1 Like

I SUPPORT THIS WONDERFUL CANDIDATE!!!

3 Likes

Support this guys kinda cool

2 Likes

1 Like

support and endorse

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The only reason I cannot support, and I hope this isn’t taken personally, is your last shot at Representative. You were extremely toxic and you were forced into resigning if I recall correctly, now I do not think this is still the case, but this was 2 terms ago (6 months-ish), and I’d personally like to see a progression from Municipal council to Representative, maybe County Council or something along those lines.

Don’t take this personally, but I think if you are trying to claim you have changed, rerunning for the same post you resigned from very recently because of some pretty not nice stuff is counter-productive.

I still like this individual but I gotta tell it how it is, I could definitely support a more linear progression from Council though.

2 Likes

I don’t remember being a toxic regarding other people, the only reason I resigned was being arrested for some dumb shit I did when I was bored in the county. I may agree with your statement, but I became a representative without any legislative experience, now I gained some and I hope that if I get elected it would be more productive to me. Anyways, County Council does less things than municipalities.

2 Likes

1 Like

I support it

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Massive support

2 Likes

support #2

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes