EndocryneIndex for House of Representatives

EndocryneIndex for House of Representatives
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello, Citizens of the State of Firestone.

My name is EndocryneIndex, I joined the State of Firestone in 2020. For the time being, I gained a lot of experience working as utility services, public departments, city commissioner, and news company. I hope that this experience will help me get to the position of Representative.

EXPERIENCE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• Capital Gas of Firestone - Safety Inspector, Training Instructor
• Firestone Broadcasting Company - Graphic Designer, Photographer
• Arborfield City Leadership - Commissioner of Development
• Office of Commerce Relations for City of Redwood
• Department of Public Works - Public Employee
• Department of Transportation - Public Employee
• Department of Boating and Waterways
• Department of Commerce - Public Affairs Office, Photographer

PLANS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once my term starts, the only thing I want to do is to make Firestone a better place for all people that live there, and obviously for tourists. I plan to listen to the citizens’ voices and make a conclusion from that on what can change in the State of Firestone. The next thing I want to do is to ensure that businesses in the State of Firestone are operating under their needs and that every business in the state can produce and work under normal circumstances. I also want to focus on the public departments that are operating around the state, I want to make sure that they have everything they need so they can serve their best in Firestone. I think that departments are the very essential thing if you want to create an operational environment with clean streets, low criminal percentages, and the best medical health. I was never in a position like this before, but I know that the experience I gathered in the past years is enough to give it a try to make something change in the state.

CONCLUSION
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I hope that my plans and experience made you give your support to me and hopefully vote for me. If you have any questions about my speech please write them down here or into my Discord (Endocryne#0744) and I will respond as quickly as I can. That’s it for now, thank you for reading and goodbye.

1 Like

major support

2 Likes

Major support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

While I appreciate I’ve not been super specific myself, what you’ve stated as your “plans” is what essentially everyone running for congress says. How will you ensure

What is the change you would like to see

2 Likes

I will ensure that business owners have everything they need to operate a business.

Something that will be required to be changed, like things that citizens complain about after I get into my term.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Such as what though?

1 Like

Whatever wise they will ask for.

1 Like

isn’t this the job of commerce

3 Likes

reps > departments > business

1 Like

What is this supposed to mean

1 Like

terminated - didn’t do internship stuff in time

terminated - 3 strikes for inactivity

terminated - 2 strikes for inactivity

terminated - inactivity

how can you upkeep your activity as a representative with this in mind?

3 Likes

This was some months ago and I just stop playing firestone.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken commerce works with a lot of state laws

2 Likes

Convince me on how you won’t just become inactive as a Rep, like you were terminated in the 3 mentioned departments above? If you can you’ll have my support.

3 Likes

Look, the situation between this time and the time when I was in these departments is different. I just lost the fun of playing Roblox and the departments you listed are operating 100% in Roblox. However, Representatives operate mainly on Discord/Forum.

1 Like

That’s understandable, but we required you to be in-game for sessions too. One of the main problems we had last term was not enough people being available for us to have a session. I just really don’t want that happening again this term, how can you reassure me that you’ll contribute evenly in-game?

3 Likes