Enable Mobile Capabilities

Please enable mobile and tablet capabilities again for the V2 hub. Obviously people aren’t able to join into V2 but allowing access to the hub on mobile devices allows for people to join the judicial and congress games without having to be on a computer. Additionally you can also access the database as well. This was enabled a few months ago but I’m unsure why it was changed back.

5 Likes

Certain things worked when it was mobile playable but the game was designed for PC and a lot of things didn’t work, especially the database and some of the UIs

Yeah, I mean I say having the ability to join the judicial and capital game is a big plus. Right now it just makes it where you don’t even have the ability to join. It might not be perfect but having the ability to join these side games is better than disabling it altogether.

2 Likes

yes so long as we dont get iPad kids in game

2 Likes

device lock dept teams?

1 Like

Roblox mobile is still shit, and will remain shit until roblox itself fixes the core engine, so either the development focuses on their main game, or attempt to give access for a buggy, broken mobile version of roblox. Choice is quite simple, they won’t do anything for mobile.

2 Likes

this isnt asking them to do anything tho, its just asking them to click a button so we can join things like congress on mobile (which has been shown to work just fine before)

4 Likes

Yeah exactly, I’m not saying to change anything besides just allow for mobile to be an option. You just enable it from the game place settings.

1 Like

Still would be great if enabled

3 Likes

The Senate missed an opportunity for a quorum because of this. Add mobile capabilities again.

2 Likes

@Stamose Couldn’t join the capital for his confirmation because of this. Please enable mobile capabilities again.

1 Like

Please enable mobile capabilities so people can join the capital and judicial center games ffom mobile.

1 Like