Signed,
Governor B_ear

2 Likes

Support. I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support and fully endorsed, this individual will definitely support the county and the municipal governments greatly.

Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support.

Lt. AsianImpression
Firestone National Guard

2 Likes

Support ello!

2 Likes

full suport my guy

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support hjse5rykl;

2 Likes

Support …

2 Likes

supportt

2 Likes

Supporttt

2 Likes

Support! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

As I’ve said in numerous other posts, I support candidates who are not only experienced but who also push for legislation to support private businesses. I’ve owned a few Commerce businesses now, and my most recent endeavor with Quest has been fairly rewarding. However, it’s the ongoing mission of myself and my colleagues to continue giving back to the private sector and helping represent the Firestone private sector in positive light.

Part of my ability to give back is to support representatives who put private business in the forefront. This candidate reached out to me with a strong will to push for legislation to support private businesses in a variety of ways. For example, he described how the Fair Pay Act may not be very “fair” for private businesses. Considering all the work it takes to start and run a businesses, enabling less restricted minimum wage from the standard “Civilian” pay would greatly benefit the private sector.

With all of that, ElloNT is a committed representative who I know will do great things in the House. I support and endorse ElloNT for the Firestone House. Good luck and I look forward to everything you do to support my passion!

2 Likes

Thank you for the work you’ve done for the state, as well as your new role in the CAC.

Support!

2 Likes