ElliottLMz, Esq. for House of Representatives

Introduction

Salutations. I am ElliottLMz, Esq. and I am announcing my campaign for the House of Representatives.

Qualifications

I joined the Firestone community in 2016, migrating from Norfolk and The Robloxian Cops; unfortunately, being quite young and not understanding a lot, I did not participate heavily in the Firestone Community, apart from being a corrections officer for a short period.

When quarantine started, I returned to Firestone and in the last few months, I have built myself a decent portfolio. I am the head of tellers and legal counsel for the Bank of Redwood, management office trainee for the State Department, and a director at FNN (formerly the founder and head of FBC prior to the merger). I am also a Bar Certified Attorney. I am the Vice-Chairman of the Firestone Conservative Party.

I currently serve on the Arborfield City Council and have worked on key legislation, and discussed ideas like a ‘criminal code’-like board for Arborfield. Unfortunately, many of my plans have been unable to continue or unnecessary, given the lack of recognition municipal governments hold.

I am passionate and enthusiastic for Firestone, determined for a high level of quality in everything I do. You can view my full resume and office here.

Motivations

I want to move on with my Firestone political career, and serve Firestonians as best as I can. As aforementioned, I believe municipal governments deserve more recognition and I will do the best I can to ensure that.

My Goals

As I have done throughout my time in Firestone, I will always be open and accessible to everyone; if a citizen has a concern, complaint, or a question, my door (or in this case, DMs) will always be open and I will do everything I, within reason, can do to help that citizen and the State of Firestone.

Proposed Legislation

I will work with citizens, law enforcement, and other government officials (including county and municipal officials) to identify the issues present in the state and work with my fellow congresspeople to solve them.

With that said, I do have some ideas; but of course, if an issue presents itself with these ideas, I will not hesitate to cancel them.

• Government Transparency: I want to, through bills and influence, encourage departments to be more transparent about what they’re doing; be it through press releases or periodic announcements. Citizens have the right to know what they’re government is doing; that way they can make smarter electoral decisions.

• Business Support: Businesses need more support from the government as a whole, not just support from one or two departments. ‘An Amendment to Save Businesses’ should not have been failed by the senate; it is undermining the role of businesses in this state.

• Department Accountability: We have recently seen that the government needs to step in to better ensure departments remain accountable to the public. While Departments can and should be left to their own devices (after all, they know best how to run their department) there is a time and a place where the government needs to step in.

Of course, these are just ideas that came into my head. Legislatures have a duty to serve their citizens, and I guarantee that I will serve this duty.

Why should you vote for me?

I will respect what the majority of citizens want for their state. I will fight to ensure that the state government satisfies you, the electorate, not a loud minority.

I will always have my DMs open to Firestone and I aim to respond to all DMs as quickly as I can and help wherever I can. I want to bring Firestone into a better and brighter future with your help; to keep Firestone in its position as a leading ro-state.

A vote for me is a vote for a brighter and stronger Firestone, built together.

Questions

If you have any questions, you can reach out to me on Discord (Elliott#1337).

I will also respond to any questions posted on this speech.

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. I hope I can count on your support.

Return to top

1 Like

I support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I Support

1 Like

Supp0rt

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes
1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a representative.

1 Like