ElliottLMz, Esq. for Arborfield City Council

Introduction

Salutations. I am ElliottLMz, Esq. and I am announcing my campaign for Arborfield City Council

Qualifications

I joined the Firestone community in 2016, migrating from Norfolk and The Robloxian Cops; unfortunately, being quite young and not understanding a lot, I did not participate heavily in the Firestone Community, apart from being a corrections officer for a short period.

However, a few months ago, I returned to Firestone and in that short time, I built myself a decent portfolio. I am the head of tellers for Redwood Bank, I am a Bar Certified Attorney, and I am a staff in-training for the state department. I also founded my own news company, Firestone Broadcast News (FBC News).

Granted, I do not have as many political qualifications as some of the other candidates, but, everyone starts somewhere, and I can assure you that you will not regret electing me to City Council.

I am passionate and enthusiastic for Firestone, determined for a high level of quality in everything I do.

Motivations

Arborfield, despite being one of Firestone’s main cities, is relatively forgotten in the minds of the everyday citizen; most people don’t leave Redwood except for guns and maybe one other thing, and that should change.

My Goals

If elected to City Council, I will be open and accessible to all citizens; if a citizen has a concern, complaint, or a question, my door (or in this case, DMs) will always be open and I will do everything I, within reason, can do to help that individual citizen, or Arborfield, or Firestone as a whole.

Why should you vote for me?

I consider myself a ‘man of the people’. Regardless of my personal opinions, I will respect what the majority of residents want for their city and will fight to ensure that the local government serves you, the electorate, not a loud minority.

As I have reiterated many times in my speech, I will always have my DMs open to Firestone and Arborfield and I aim to respond to all DMs as quickly as I can and help wherever I can.

A vote for me is a vote for a brighter and stronger Arborfield, built together.

Questions

If you have any questions, you can reach out to me on Discord (Elliott#1337).

I also aim to reply to any questions on this speech.

Thank you for taking your time to read my speech. I hope I can count on your support.

Return to top

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Heavy Support! You have plans and I hope you stick to them!

Signed,
OliverSteph
House of Representatives

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support! We need people running for Arborfield!

-MarianVLiamsworth

2 Likes

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes
1 Like

I will always support my employee!

2 Likes

VOTING DAY!