ElJefeDe_Texas for City of Arborfield City Council March 2021

Good Morning, Afternoon, and/or Evening, My name is ElJefeDe_Texas and I decided that I will be running for City Council for the city of Arborfield, in the great state of Firestone. I know some of yall have questions, so here’s some sort of Q and A, DMs are always open for further questions you have.

First and foremost, who am I? Great question, neither do I know who I am but that’s ok because I’m learning who I am!
[ROBLOX] I am a citizen in the great beautiful state of Firestone, currently a Supervisor of Capital Gas of Firestone and Furry/General Manager of Snac-ee’s, So far I have been struggling to pursuit a career in Firestone that’s not a private business, but now I hope to do something different, most of the time politics aren’t really my thing but seeing how Arborfield is struggling with low activity, and getting called out by ‘FNN "Firestone Political Podcast’’ by Fmr. Governor longmeech’ so that some of the reason why I decided to come and take charge hoping to get Arborfield back in the spotlight
[In Real Life] I am an 18 year old Texas native with Mexican heritage and raised in half Rural/half City of my home sweet home Alabama for majority of my life, currently in high school (11th Grade) taking Law Enforcement Class as I plan to take a law enforcement career (even if that means disapproving what my mom wishes me to be a lawyer), I am an independent construction worker working for different companies doing lifting, hanging, transporting, finishing, and sanding sheetrock/drywall.

Why do I wish to be a city council? Because it’s inactive, It hasn’t passed another law for over a month now said by Fmr. Gov longmeech host of FNN "Firestone Political Podcast” so I’m here now going to join the problem and hope to do at least something, I know I won’t be the best but at least I can try, try with in my limits, if I can be a employee for a week then get promoted to supervisor in a week for CGF then its possible, I wish not to be political but politics, plus if I am ever interested in running for state governor at least I know what I might get into. “Nothing is easy, and it will get hard” - My mom, I learn that what she said is true, many things are not a walk in the park but you get to learn, I learn how to repair a car, how to weld, how to cuff, and how to do drive, now I’m ready to pass laws as a city council, and hope to at least accomplish something

Why should you vote for me? Well ask yourself, who else is running for city council? As of typing this on March 11th 2021, Jt7122 and myself are the only ones running, I wish Jt and any future gamers who wish to run for city council to support each other with respect, because respect is what everyone needs these days, we have to watch each others back, I want to hear your voice, what do YOU want me to do? Do you wish for me to support what Firestone does? Support what the government does? Or wish for me to rebel and pass laws no lawmaker would do and lose support, support me, sit back, relaxe, prepare for making me a meme, if not that’s fine nothing will go to plan.

Stay safe, look out for each other, respect others, have a nice day, and if you enjoy reading my letter here what I say to you: My pleasure.

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support : )

3 Likes

What will you do once elected, and how will you make city council active?

4 Likes

Good luck, however no support due to us running against each other. Hope to see you on the ballots!

4 Likes

Bruh I just supported you

4 Likes

I’ll see what I can and can not, first and foremost I want to listen to the residents on what they wish to improve for example I’ll pass a 30SPS limit on parking lots and work on improving businesses, if all goes to fail watch me be the fastest resign time

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but no support. The candidate seems to not have much interest, and has already imaged his resignation.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Noob i mean support

4 Likes

Support

Just for the record, Arborfield currently already has a speed limit of 30 SPS in parking lots.

4 Likes

Ok time to think of something else, thx for the info my good sir

4 Likes

support cause why not

4 Likes

Ayo g ctfo

4 Likes

It’s a genuine question tf?

4 Likes

Bruh…

4 Likes

It’s a genuine question @YouFoundBluee I don’t mean any offense lol

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Would be a good contribution to Arborfield, but citing the above.

How would you respond to this?

3 Likes