ElJefeDe_Texas for Arborfield City Council... Again... June 2021

I have no idea, support if you think I should still be city council.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

What are your plans?

3 Likes

Good question… Nothing.

3 Likes

Specific plans to propose that you have?

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

no support

where are the, uh, plans?

2 Likes

No plans, just come in as an “American Idiot”

1 Like

…no support, you’re a good guy but I mean you might bring Arbor down coming in with no plans

2 Likes

No support. I don’t want the Council to continue making it useless. I want someone who will rise up and have legitimate plans for the city. Take this seriously next time.

2 Likes

I see what you mean, the first time I run for ACC I took it serious trying to make new laws and do something but when I was finally council I never got a chance because you had to deal with state and county laws, many already existing and others blocking what I wish too do, Municipal Government is useless because the only law enforcement that can enforce these laws are SCSO, yet they don’t enforce it, they enforce state, sometimes county but I never saw municipal laws being hold. One more thing to mention, why was I the only Councilman to be active in Arbor, Crankyluke is mayor but he was inactive, he never encourage any of us to do something, and yet hes still mayor.

1 Like

Alright how about you run for city council?

1 Like

How about you motivate me and the rest of the city council to bring in active, you can’t just say no support if you can’t do much at all.

1 Like

Actually, I ran and got elected into the County Council. If you aren’t motivated, don’t run at all. That simple. Don’t waste our time.

2 Likes

at least try with your speech then, not going to support someone who doesnt want to do anything.

No support… literally 1 line for the speech, why would I consider?

2 Likes

Sadly, I do not support. Good luck though!

2 Likes