SECTION V. Stapleton County Legislative Branch

SECTION VI. Stapleton County Departments

SECTION VII. Firestone Executive Branch

SECTION VIII. Firestone Legislative Branch

SECTION IX. Municipal Governments

SECTION X. Goals for the Government

SECTION XI. Remarks

SECTION I. - Introduction

The Stapleton County Government has shown its pure incompetence to properly serve its citizens from the previous term. The entirety of the County Government has nearly collapsed and there is a clear lack of competent and responsible elected officials. The County Government requires an Executive who shall lead with competence and be responsible when handling decisions regarding the County. Therefore, I, Elite_Creations, hereby declare my candidacy for the Stapleton County Executive position as I am the competent, responsible, and professional County Executive the Stapleton County deserves.

SECTION II. - Candidate Information

I joined the State of Firestone approximately 3 years ago and graduated POST Class 3. I have had the opportunity to experience new things within the State of Firestone. I have numerous previous occupations and I have obtained numerous skills from them such as communication, leadership, investigative, and administrative skills. These skills are imperative for one to have when seeking a position as the County Executive of Stapleton County. By serving under the County Government, I have identified issues that must be fixed within the County Government. I intend to build a strong and successful County Government.

• Current Operative for the Special Weapons and Tactics
  • Current Deputy First Class for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Former County Chief of Staff
  • Former County Councilman
  • Former Tactical Sergeant for the Special Weapons and Tactics
  • Former Sergeant for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Former Deputy Secretary of Transportation
  • Former FSP Trooper

SECTION III. - County Administration

The County Government requires an exceptional County Administration who will continue to provide for the betterment of the County Government. I have chosen the following people to be apart of the County Government under my administration.

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Sheriff - Sheriff Noctilate
  • Stapleton County Fire Department Fire Chief - Fire Chief mrzip
  • Stapleton County Chief of Staff - Kasterix
  • Stapleton County Deputy Chief of Staff - ThalliusReborn
  • Stapleton County Press Secretary Nominee - Joshernaut
  • Stapleton County District Attorney - DizzyMW1
  • Stapleton County Events Board Events Director - TBD

I firmly believe these 5 individuals will ensure the success of the overall County Government.

SECTION IV. - Stapleton County Executive Branch

The Stapleton County Executive Branch requires a County Executive who will communicate with their citizens and will take in concerns from their citizens. Transparency, communication, and professionalism are all imperative to have for the entirety of my term. I have ensured these 3 majors components throughout my term as a County Chief of Staff and as a County Councilman.

I will ensure transparency in numerous ways. To begin with, County Cabinet meetings will remain public like they always have been. Meetings will be hosted every month to ensure that the Citizens are well aware of what if happening within their own government. In the previous term, many things were hidden by the County Executive, and I intend on having as much transparency as possible. It is imperative that the Citizens know what is going on in their own government.

Furthermore, communication will definitely be ensured. With the help of my Press Secretary, there will be frequent Press Releases on the status of the Stapleton County Government. The Press Releases will contain the status of the departments, any changes coming to the Stapleton County Government, passed and failed legislation, passed and failed confirmations, and other crucial information that must be made known. Communication will also be ensured between the Firestone State Executive and Legislative Branches, which will be covered more in-depth in Sections VII and VIII.

Next, professionalism will be maintained. We have seen some previous County Executives disregard professionalism and act immature and unprofessional while representing the County Government. The County Executive and their administration is the face of the County Government. It is imperative that those who represent the County Government represent it in a proper, professional manner.

To add on, I firmly believe that the County Government should host events that should be enjoyable for the Citizens. Citizens on a regular basis do not have much fun unless they are a Criminal or a Law Enforcement Official. I believe that fun events should be hosted for the Citizens to enjoy. Therefore, I have the intention to establish a board which shall be named the ‘County Events Board’. The people apart of this board shall be tasked with hosting events every month or so for the Citizens of Stapleton County to enjoy.

Finally, we have seen the consequences of the County Government, specifically, the County Executive, making their presence known in the County Governments. As the County Executive, I will ensure that I will not do such and will follow a strict procedure when determining to remove an employee from the County Department. The procedure would follow through like such; First, I would be brought to the attention of serious concern within a department. Once I have received sufficient amounts of complaints, I would then proceed to communicate with the respective Department Head to ensure they are well aware of the complaints. I would let the Department Head handle the situation or proceed to launch a thorough investigation on the department. I would then release the investigation details to the Department Head and publicly and take action from there. I firmly believe this will allow the departments to function on their own without the County Government intervening to obstruct their operations.

SECTION V. - Stapleton County Legislative Branch

The Stapleton County Legislative Branch requires a County Chairman who shall be dedicated and competent within their position. I do not know who is currently running for the County Council, however, there will be a public vote which shall let the Citizens decide who I shall nominate for the position of County Chairman. The Citizens require a say into the County Government, and I will ensure that is brought to the best of my ability.

There have been many issues with the County Legislation, specifically, the County Charter. There are countless amounts of loopholes and other unnecessary items which seem to cause issues. I intend on completely revamping the entirety of the Stapleton County Charter. Powers will be tweaked, as the County Executive does not require much power, and missing details to successfully remove a majority of the loopholes shall be implemented. One of these will be allowing the Citizens to have a say in who becomes the next County Executive, should the spot become vacant. I will also recreate it in a way so it is similar to the State of Firestone Constitution as well. This comes as a popular request from the Citizens.

Furthermore, I intend on proposing a bill to establish the Stapleton County Events Board. As stated earlier, this board will be responsible for hosting fun and engaging activities for the Citizens. This can create an opportunity to let Criminals engage in these fun activities leaving their crimes behind. They can also work alongside the Stapleton County Fire Department and Sheriff’s Office to host a Job Fair, which would greatly assist the departments with recruitment. I firmly believe this will allow for a bit more fun within the County.

Finally, there has been an overall issue with competence and professionalism within the County Legislative Branch. To combat incompetence, I intend on working closely with the County Councilmen to ensure they are aware of how to proceed to make a bill and to ensure that they are well aware of how one’s bill can be deemed unconstitutional. To combat professionalism, I will propose an official bill which would establish rules that County Councilmen must follow when they are on the floor.

SECTION VI. - Stapleton County Departments

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - During the previous term, the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office has received a significant drop in reputation. I firmly believe that the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office is performing up to expectations, and has been targeted which caused the drop in reputation. I will be communicating closely with the Sheriff to help restore the reputation and damage that may have been caused by the previous County Executive.

Stapleton County Fire Department - The Stapleton County Fire Department has been performing up to standards and has been doing an exceptional job within the county. Activity is sufficient and there are numerous competent employees. I do not see any issues with the department as of now. However, a survey will be released to assess the status of the department. I intend to communicate with the Fire Chief and will provide any assistance he wishes from me to ensure the success of his department.

SECTION VII. - Firestone Executive Branch

I intend on organizing frequent meetings with the Firestone Governor and their Chief of Staff. This will be coordinated and helped by my Chief of Staff. During the meeting, numerous topics will be discussed, however, a majority of them will be over the Stapleton County Executive Branch. We will discuss the status of the County Departments, changes within the Executive Branch, and anything the Governor wishes for us to do. These meetings may be public or private, however, a Press Release will be released soon after the conclusion of the meeting. I firmly believe that this is a step that we must take to ensure communication is ensured between the Firestone Executive Branch.

SECTION VIII. - Firestone Legislative Branch

I intend on organizing meetings with the Firestone Legislative Branch, specifically the County Affairs Committee. Communication between the County Affairs Committee and the County Government has been weak and I plan on strengthening the communications. The meetings will be over topics that would benefit both the County Government and the State Government. State support is imperative to have, and communication will be ensured. Likewise to the Firestone Executive Branch meetings, these meetings can be public or private, however, all meetings will be followed by a Press Release over the topics discussed.

SECTION IX. - Municipal Governments

The abolishment of the municipal governments has been a topic of debate. When I was a Former Stapleton County Councilman, I hosted a poll in regards to whether or not the citizens wish for the municipal governments to be abolished. Like I have stated before, citizen feedback holds great value and I will host a poll in regards to the abolishment of the municipal governments. Should the Municipal Governments remain, I will ensure frequent communication between the Municipal Governments and Stapleton County Government. The Press Secretary will also ensure that there is communication between the Municipal Governments and the Citizens.

SECTION X. - Goals for the Government

While my term will be only 2 months long, there are a lot of things that can happen during those 2 months. I plan to be very efficient with my time to accomplish all of my goals, if not, a majority of them. These goals will be accomplished with the help of my County Administration.

• Monthly Public County Cabinet Meetings
  • Meet with the Firestone State Executive Branch
  • Meet with the Firestone State Legislative Branch
  • Have the County Events Board host (1) event
  • Release Weekly, if not, Bi-Weekly Press Release
  • Host Start of Term, Mid of Term, and End of Term Polls
  • Host Polls regarding the Status of the County Departments
  • Host a Poll on the Abolishment of Municipal Governments
  • Have (2) meetings with the Municipal Governments
  • Completely Revise the Charter
  • Establish Floor Rules
  • Establish Firm Communication with the Citizens
  • Meet with the County Cabinet to set Goals
  • Have (2) Public Press Conferences

SECTION XI. - Remarks

We have seen the County Executive fail to execute their duties properly numerous times and I firmly believe that I am the competent, responsible, and professional County Executive the Stapleton County Government and its citizens are seeking. My administration and I will ensure the success of the Stapleton County Government. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord (Elite_Creations#5454) or leave a question as a reply. Conclusively, the citizen’s voice must be heard within the County Government and I will ensure that their voice is heard. By electing me as the next County Executive of Stapleton County, you are securing the imperative successful future for the County Government of Stapleton County.

Thank you.
Elite_Creations

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

mega support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

The fact that you took the time to write out such a significant amount of information and keep it very professional and organized in the process is almost enough as it is to support. The contents of this campaign overruled any doubt I had.

Support,
FalconGXL
Department of Homeland Security
Intelligence Office

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Thank you sir. Many speeches tend to lack essential details and I wished to put as much detail as possible into my speech. The Stapleton County deserves a County Executive that will put in extensive amounts of work, effort, and time into the County.

5 Likes

I can vision a illustrious career ahead of you. Best of luck in the election and your time in office if it comes to that.

4 Likes

Support to the highest degree.

Prom Mayor,

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I had the great pleasure to work with elite/ under elite over the years. Not only have I seen him grow as an individual but as a leader. Within Firestone Department of Transportation he was the Deputy Secretary he had many great ideas, plans that he wanted to carry out. Of course due to some circumstances he moved to Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office where he has been the last year or so. He has also assisted me with Training and Standards in Special Weapons and Tactics where he has been for nearly his whole SCSO career. He lead one of the most active divisions in SWAT which was Counter Sniping Team. I believe Elite will benefit but most importantly we will all benefit with having Elite as our County Executive. It’s for a decent person to step up and actually take the position seriously for once and not some idiot who believes in “Communist” ideology or someone who simply wants to destroy one department. Elite I hope, actually I know you’re the guy who can bring the County back to it’s glory days which we all loved when Ash was the CE. Hope you win big fella.

You have my damn support!

Sincerely,
Tactical Sergeant ExoticShepherd,
Special Weapons and Tactics,
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

7 Likes

Best of luck in the race.

UprisingAmerican
(This is not a support. Ignore the fact that my forum name is not updated.)

2 Likes

Aw how cute, look what I did to bring you cuties back together

4 Likes

Support, knows what he is doing and I know based on experience

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support…

3 Likes