III. Stapleton County Executive Branch

IV. Stapleton County Legislative Branch

V. Stapleton County Departments

VI. Firestone Executive Branch

VII. Firestone Legislative Branch

VIII. Municipal Governments

IX. Remarks

Introduction

Hello! I am Elite_Creations, the incumbent County Executive for Stapleton County. For those who do not know me well, I joined the State of Firestone community in 2016, and have stuck with it ever since. The agenda that was pushed out by my administration and me within the last term brought great prosperity within the Stapleton County government. A massive list was pushed to Congress in order to facilitate the Stapleton County and the municipal governments. I hold the experience required to lead the Stapleton County, as I did for the previous term, alongside the proper skills such as leadership, communication, and administrative skills. The progress within the county must continue. Therefore, I, Elite_Creations, hereby declare my candidacy for the May 2020 County Executive elections of Stapleton County.

Candidate Information

The position of County Executive is a position of high value. Therefore, it is imperative to have a plethora of experience. The following are the positions I hold or held within the State of Firestone:

• Current County Executive of Stapleton County
  • Current Deputy Director of Peace Officers Standards and Trainings
  • Current Game Moderator for the State of Firestone
  • Former County Chairman
  • Former County Chief of Staff
  • Former County Councilman (x2)
  • Former Tactical Sergeant for the Special Weapons and Tactics
  • Former Sergeant for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Former Deputy Secretary of Transportation
  • Former FSP Trooper

Stapleton County Executive Branch

The Stapleton County Executive branch has continued to progress well throughout my term, and I intend on continuing the progress that has occurred throughout my previous term. It has continued to prosper and I have no intention of holding the progress of such. However, there was inconsistency and things that could be fixed towards the end of my term.

To begin with, press releases tended to fall apart towards the end of my term. I do intend on continuing to provide press releases bi-weekly. This will be something I will ensure is achieved within the term, and I am hopeful that a fresh new start will lay the foundations of such. Regardless, I firmly believed that most, if not all, important information were accurately and swiftly communicated to the citizens.

Next, cabinet meetings will be changing their frequency. It is a logistical nightmare to have them continue every two weeks and is quite frankly not needed to be so frequent. The communication still remains within the county cabinet and my office, and I intend on continuing such communication. County cabinet meetings will be monthly, and reports will still be turned in every two weeks, in accordance with when press releases are released.

Finally, the management of county departments. As the County Executive last term, I did have to step into the operations of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office due to the poor quality. I will be discussing more plans regarding the Sheriff’s Office in the section for the Stapleton County Departments. However, I do not intend on micromanaging departments frequently unless there is a reason for me to do so, and I believe that I made the right call when deciding to step into the Sheriff’s Office.

Stapleton County Legislative Branch

The Stapleton County Legislative Branch lacked activity within the last term, and it was quite notable. Next term, I do intend on ensuring the legislative branch is active by ensuring that county council sessions are hosted frequently, alongside ensuring strikes are handed out. I will work closely with my County Chairperson as I have for my previous term.

Furthermore, with the plans pushed out by the County Affairs Committee, with the help of various members of the committee, I believe that the county government will soon be given a true purpose and job in the coming weeks, alongside the municipal governments as well.

Over the course of the first few weeks in office, I intend on running through all county legislation, with the assistance of the County Affairs Committee and the County Council, to find any loopholes, vague, or otherwise useless legislation that should be amended and/or fixed. I am hopeful that this will increase the quality of the legislation within the county, and keep the legislation up to standards.

Finally, end of term reports will be encouraged within the council. This is a good way to summarize what has happened within the council, and a good way to ensure communication with the citizens. I will definitely be ensuring this occurs within my next term.

Stapleton County Departments

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office has definitely been on a spiral downwards. The department handbook has yet to be revamped and completed after several months of waiting. This will be completed under my term through a strict deadline. I believe that this is generally a massive issue surrounding the department and should be addressed immediately. Furthermore, the quality of Deputies is an issue as well. While there are many factors surrounding it, there were some efforts in place to fix it during my term. However, it is clear that the Sheriff’s Office is not operating like it used to. Cooperation will be necessary in order to bring the department back to the standard to which it was at. I do intend to further micromanage the Sheriff’s Office for the beginning of my term. Any further actions will be communicated to the citizens and I will consult all advisors before taking such action.

Stapleton County Fire Department
The Stapleton County Fire Department has improved significantly from the previous term. However, there are issues within their command that were brought up to me that will be addressed within my term. Once again, cooperation will be needed to fix all issues revolving around the command. I intend on continuing to monitor the Fire Department to ensure that these issues are resolved. Similar to the Sheriff’s Office, any further actions will be communicated to the citizens.

Press Secretary’s Office
As stated previously, we have fallen short of press releases. I do intend on picking it back up and ensuring they are occurring bi-weekly. County events will continue regularly as they have for the previous term, with a possible increase depending on the circumstances.

District Attorney
I intend on continuing to meet with the Attorney General to allow the District Attorney to prosecute the low-level state crimes. After negotiations, I intend on reaching a compromise to give the District Attorney that ability, and hopefully, expand and build upon that to further embed a purpose within the office. More information regarding the District Attorney’s office will be communicated once it is confirmed.

Firestone Executive Branch

The Firestone Executive Branch has continued to be fairly communicative with the Stapleton County Executive Branch. I intend on continuing this communication and continue the bi-monthly meetings with the Firestone Executive Branch. These meetings were extremely productive and I intend on pushing for the control of the Firestone Fire Academy under the County Government. Further information regarding this will be pushed out when it is confirmed and made known.

Firestone Legislative Branch

The County Affairs Committee has continued to support the Stapleton County Government. I intend on continuing to fully represent the county within the County Affairs Committee at their sessions. For this term, I specifically wish to focus on pushing out the massive list generated with the help of the County Affairs Committee and District of Prominence Mayor Skeletron19YT. The bills within this list will have to be modified when necessary, and I intend on working with the members of the committee to revise these bills to best fit the interests of the state, county, and municipal governments.

Municipal Governments

Municipal governments have been disregarded, and continue to be. I cannot promise that they will not be, however, they have significantly improved compared to before. I intend on continuing to support the municipal governments, despite the hatred they receive, in order to establish a purpose for them. If we cannot get rid of them, we must find a way to give them some sort of use or it just becomes a useless entity that we cannot get a purpose for.

Remarks

In conclusion, with my elaborate plans and the progress I have done within Stapleton County, I firmly believe that I am the best fit for the position of County Executive. I will continue to lead the county to soar greater heights, as I have in the past. There are things I wished I had done in the previous term, which was clearly outlined in my speech, and I intend on meeting more goals within the next term. As an individual who has led the Stapleton County properly for one term, I assure the citizens that I am indeed the County Executive that you deserve. Allow me to lead the Stapleton County into a much greater and better era than before. Thank you.

Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

6 Likes

Support

Signed,
DaMysticYoda

3 Likes

Support, good luck.

3 Likes

Support,

You have done great in your first term and I fully support you as County Executive.

Signed,
SwagGermanFighter
SCFD Deputy Fire Chief

3 Likes

Support

Very good speech.

Signed,
HippoGamingRB

3 Likes

Support,

Did great things for SCFD and I can only wait to see what you’re going to do for SCSO in this next term.

Signed,
AestheticallyHappy

3 Likes

If I were to vote for anyone else, I’d be an idiot. That rule goes for anyone.

Support 100%

Signed,
dauntfulness

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support.

Signed,

AlexTheAviatorRBLX

District Chairman, District of Prominence.

oh yes

3 Likes

Support,
Sign,
TristonL12345

4 Likes

I support Elite_Creations for County Executive.

Signed,
crankyIuke
Arborfield Mayor

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support Elite_Creations for County Executive.

Signed,
DyingPie
Future SCSO Sheriff

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

You had a very good term. Support & Endorsed.

Can’t wait to see you continue to help the county improve.

3 Likes

Support

-Regards,
G4M3RDUD3016

3 Likes

support! :india:

3 Likes