Elite_Creations for County Council

ELITE_CREATIONS
Stapleton County Council
6/8/2019

To whom it concerns,
I, Elite_Creations, hereby declare my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. This document will state my plans and my future vision for Stapleton County, alongside previous achievements.

CANDIDATE INFORMATION
As of currently, I am a SWAT Operative, SCSO Deputy First Class, and the current Chief of Staff for Stapleton County. I was a former County Councilman, the Deputy Secretary for the Department of Transportation, a SWAT Tactical Sergeant, and an SCSO Sergeant. I have acquired many skills throughout my journey here in the State of Firestone, which will be of much help for the duration of my term as a County Councilman. I possess communicative skills which have been and will be imperative to have for the duration of my term. It is important to communicate with the citizens, and I have done exactly that during my previous terms.

PREVIOUS ACCOMPLISHMENTS
As I started my term, I made a forum post receiving all sorts of input from the citizens. I have taken some of the ideas and inputs to further enhance and propose laws to the county council. I have fixed the previous Awards Act, which allows the County Executive to recognize one for their hard work and dedication towards one’s department. Furthermore, I have created much legislation to be able enforced by Law Enforcement officials such as a Bill to Restrict Climbing on Buildings and A Bill to make Possession of Dirty Money illegal. The County government has seen a plethora of legislation from me, and I continue to propose beneficial legislation. I have also created multiple polls in respective departments to weigh in the opinions of the employees of the departments. Finally, based on the citizen votes, I have exceptional approval ratings for my previous term. (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/263432316016263168/575853581685751828/image0.png). I am also serving as the Chief of Staff for the Stapleton County government to ensure the county departments are up to standards. I care about what the citizens think and will continue to do so.

PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
My ideas and your ideas can and will differ. Therefore, I do not have set plans for the future. However, to gain more feedback on the County Government, I will continue to make forum posts and polls regarding new legislation that may be created. I intend on listening to the citizens, as they are the very people I serve for. We have seen the consequences of elected officials not listening to the opinions of the citizens, and it can have catastrophic consequences. I firmly believe, as an individual elected in by the people, I must listen to the people. Finally, I intend to communicate and make frequent releases on the status of the County Government, to ensure the Citizens understand the situations within the County Government.

REMARKS
I ask for your support as we will continue to shape this county into a successful and stabilizing government. It is my personal request these supports are not based on if you personally like me or not, simply based off my previous work. If you have any question, I am free to answer any and all questions on discord. (Elite_Creations#5454) By supporting and electing me as the next Stapleton County Councilman, you are securing a successful future for the Stapleton County government.

Thank you.
Elite_Creations

2 Likes

supkort

3 Likes

support :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

even though cc is useless

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Bust down Eliteiana, I wanna see you bust down, I support you Eliteiana. (Support)

3 Likes

Thank you all for your support. Let us proceed to move forward with the County Government and secure its’ success.

I have noticed that the County Charter has been an issue from monitoring various Firestone discords. The County Charter does indeed have many flaws. I intend on completely revamping the entirety of the Stapleton County Charter. Powers will be tweaked, and missing details will be implemented. I intend on making it much more similar to the State of Firestone Constitution as well.

2 Likes

big support

3 Likes

Signed, Rep Firetreat21

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes
1 Like