6/22/2019

Contents

SECTION I - Introduction
SECTION II - Candidate Information
SECTION III - Legislation
SECTION IV - Goals
SECTION V - Conclusion

SECTION I - Introduction

I, Elite_Creations, hereby declare my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. I firmly believe I have the required skills, time, and dedication to ensure success for the Stapleton County. This document will contain all the necessary information one must know.

SECTION II - Candidate Information

I joined the State of Firestone about 3 years ago and graduated POST Class 3. I hold numerous skills which will be necessary for one to be a Stapleton County Council. I have leadership, administrative, communicative, and investigative skills, all of which will be necessary to assist me throughout my term. During my previous term, I have hosted an approval rating poll of which I received exceptional approval ratings. Finally, I have proposed and created over 10 bills which have assisted the County and its’ Citizens in numerous ways.

• Current Operative of SWAT
  • Current Deputy First Class of SCSO
  • Former Deputy Secretary of Transportation
  • Former Tactical Sergeant of SWAT
  • Former Sergeant of SCSO
  • Former Stapleton County Councilman (x2)
  • Former Stapleton County Chief of Staff
  • Former Trooper

SECTION III - Legislation

The purpose of my job is to listen to the Citizens I serve. Therefore, I intend on delivering that just like I have in the past. There will be forum polls made, to ensure the Citizens have a voice in most, if not all decisions I make. I intend on making legislation upon getting elected, however, they can be changed upon the popular opinion of the Citizens. The previous County Governments have disregarded the valuable opinions of the Citizens, and I assure all that the popular opinion will not be disregarded.

Upon popular request, I have seen that there are numerous flaws with the County Charter. I intend on completely revising and redoing the entirety of the County Charter. The County Charter will be significantly edited and will be very similar to the Firestone State Constitution. Loopholes will be removed and minor details will be added. I intend on working alongside the other Stapleton County Councilmen to achieve this goal.

Furthermore, the topic of County Courts has been a major debate. It is imperative that the Citizens receive that they want, and therefore, I will release a poll in regards to the establishment of County Courts. The County Courts have many advantages and disadvantages. A few advantages are that they can greatly speed up the expungement process and alleviate the work of the State Courts. Disadvantages of the County Courts could be the lack of State support on this and the lack of County Court Justices. However, should the Citizens wish for the County Courts to be established, I will ensure that this is met.

Finally, communication has lacked significantly. As ensured throughout my previous terms, I will ensure that the Citizens and the County Affairs Committee Members are frequently communicated to. There are many ways I will ensure this. To begin with, there will be a press release every week, outlining the status of the Legislative Branch. The press release will include Passed, Failed, and Tabled legislation. Furthermore, the press release will also include future ideas the Legislative Branch of Stapleton County has and cover any necessary details. Furthermore, I intend on being on the County Affairs Committee as well. During my occupation as the Chief of Staff and Stapleton County Councilman, I have heavily worked alongside the County Affairs Committee in order to accomplish our tasks. I intend on continuing such communication to have new legislation to benefit the County Government made and to ensure that the County Government is operating to the standards of the Citizens and the County Affairs Committee.

Conclusively, I intend on being very transparent with the Citizens of the State of Firestone. The voices of the Citizens keep getting disregarded, and I will ensure that such does not reoccur. We have seen the devastating consequences of such actions, and it is one incident that shall never reoccur.

SECTION IV - Goals

In order to organize myself and to further ensure transparency, I have compiled a list of goals I have to accomplish before the end of my term.

• Revise the County Charter
  • Make Poll on Abolishment of Municipal Governments
  • Make Poll on County Courts
  • Make Start of Term, Middle of Term, End of Term Polls
  • Make Legislation Ideas Forums
  • Have Monthly Meetings with Municipal Governments
  • Have Monthly Meetings with County Affairs Committee
  • Weekly Press Release to ensure Transparency

SECTION V - Conclusion

I firmly believe that I am the right candidate for the Stapleton County Council as I will deliver my promises. Many candidates will end up disregarding the Citizens, and I will ensure that my promises are delivered. I have done exactly such in the past, which can also be shown through my approval ratings from the previous terms. Communication and transparency are two things that will be ensured. The Citizens deserve to know what is going on and what they want happening within their government, and I will ensure such. Feel free to contact me over discord if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions (Elite_Creations#5454). By electing me into the position of County Councilman, you are securing the imperative success for the Stapleton County.

Thank you
Elite_Creations

2 Likes

Support x100000

-HxppyTeddyy

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support.

Prom Mayor,

3 Likes

Support