ELECTIONS EXPANDED EXPOSURE

Create a channel in the State of Firestone Discord server meant for the campaign activities of electoral candidates

Good day,

As a concerned citizen of the state, I would like to propose this simple yet influential idea. I believe that the campaign activities of electoral candidates are not very spread throughout the group. I believe that forums shouldn’t really be the only platform for electoral candidates to publish their campaign activities, rather have it as forums and a channel in the State of Firestone Discord server.

In my view, this will enormously aid the awareness of the people about their current and future leaders. It will also allow the electoral candidates to have more exposure on their will to change the State of Firestone for the better. That is all, thank you.

(let’s be real, ask a citizen to name two senators, they wouldn’t be able to name a thing)

4 Likes

support; wasn’t there also a channel to ask the candidates questions in the discord before? this could also be re-added

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.