Elect sithmaster921 to the Stapleton County Council

Contents:

I. Introduction
II. About me
III. My experiences
IV. My plans
V. Conclusion statement

I. Introduction

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone! My name is sithmaster921 and I intend on running for Stapleton County Council in order to have an opportunity to improve the county and serve the citizens to the best of my ability.

We have a democratic system, in which any citizen who can rally the support of their fellow citizens can be elected to any office from a City Councillor to the office of Governor. I hope to have your support and your vote for this election!

II. About Me

Right now, I’ve been actively participating in Firestone for roughly half a year now. While this amount of experience certainly does not make me a veteran in this State, it has taught me how the government runs on the local, county, and state-wide level. I’m currently a practicing bar-certified attorney, and though I haven’t had much experience as an attorney, I would like to say that it at least shows I’m proficient in understanding our legislation and legal system, which I believe would be vital to be elected to this office.

You’ve heard enough about what I’ve done in Firestone, what about me personally? I was raised strongly to have respect for peers and superiors embedded into the foundation of my person. I also would say that I have a particularly strong work ethic and I have much determination—while I’m not proud of it, I failed the bar around 4 times before I passed. I make sure especially to be sympathetic and kind, it certainly goes along with my respect to others.

My friends would say I’m an amicable and respectful person. My enemies would probably say I’m an amicable and respectful person who does not agree with them.

III. My Experiences

• Prominence County Clerk August 2022-now
  • Prominence County Assistant Clerk February 2022-August 2022
  • Poulgressive Chief Financial Officer
  • Poulgressive Chief Legal Officer
  • Bar certified attorney

IV. My Plans

• I’ll just clear this one out of the way: transparency, Literally every single person who has ran for political office ever has talked about it, but I’m going to be honest here: a press release every 2 or so weeks is not transparency. Answering citizens’ questions when they ask them is not transparency. I find that often, but not always, a press release is just talking about what that politician achieved since the time of the last release. If I am elected to the Stapleton County Council, I will take the initiative to discuss, either via Forum post, county Discords, or simply the good old way of talking to citizens on the streets of the county about the issues we face, the troubles the county faces, and receiving their input on the matter. As such, I would vote for any legislation establishing some sort of public relations component.

• The Stapleton County Council has a bad habit of going inactive a few weeks after its election. While I cannot personally compel every single member of the Council to be active, I believe that taking the initiative and being active would encourage others to at least meet the bare minimum standard of activity. If anything, my term will at least be active and I guarantee I will not fall into a state of inactivity.

• If I am elected to the Stapleton County Council, I will conduct a thorough review of our current legislation, and within a week of being elected, propose a set of legislations to amend or nullify poorly worded legislation, fixing loopholes, etc.

• Later in my term, I will start taking the initiative with new legislation by proposing any legislation I believe can improve the livelihoods of our deputies, firefighters and paramedics. I am currently unsure of how to undertake such a task, but I am hopeful that I will know how later in my term.

V. Conclusion Statement

Some of you may be hesitant to support me because of my lack of county experience or not having been in Firestone for particularly wrong. On the other hand, I embrace this partially as I believe I can bring new faces and novel ideas to the County government. I hope to do everything possible to improve the efficiency of the County government and to improve the livelihood of our citizens.

If you have any questions at all, shoot me a DM at normal saline#4116 or just ask me any question in this post.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to have your vote!

Sincerely,
sithmaster921

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I have confidence in this candidate to not be a complete idiot in the county government. Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

suport

2 Likes

Full on support!!

2 Likes

Since @Hmmm_Poul supports, I will support this candidate.

2 Likes

JerseyOperators support

1 Like

Jackfruitism support

1 Like

common jackfruitism W

2 Likes

honestly county government kinda useless and its wasting your potential mi amigo, however i have no doubts about your ability to both legislate and litigate

support

2 Likes

Support, you are definitely the type of person the County Council needs!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

support! very good and overqualified candidate, is experienced in law very much.

2 Likes

Wow. Prominence County. And Deputy Mayor candidate??? Def got my full support!!!

3 Likes