Elect sithmaster921 to the House of Representatives

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
II. About Me
III. Experiences
IV. Plans
V. Conclusion

I. Introduction

Hello, Firestone. I’m sithmaster921. If you don’t know who I am, I get it, I don’t have nearly the most experience, nor have I been involved in the most departments. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would offer full consideration of my plans and ideas nonetheless.

It would be a great honor for me to be elected to this prestigious body. I would take it upon myself to ensure that the basic duties of representative are carried out without inconvenience and additionally, introduce fresh ideas for legislation to the House of Representatives. Though I definitely can’t call staying active a plan, it is definitely something I will fully commit myself toward. Though I have had some activity issues in Firestone in the past, I believe I can say with confidence that I will not have severe activity issues going forward, and if I did, I would still be able to carry out the basic duties of representative.

II. About Me

I want to emphasize some of my beliefs and values. I value hard work and persistence above all, and I am a genuine believer of the cliché that hard work can get someone anywhere. Another thing that is often repeated yet sometimes not put into practice is respect; I guarantee you that if you were to meet me, I would treat you with every ounce of respect I can muster.

I have mainly been practicing law during the time I have been in Firestone (you can DM me for my case record if you would like to see it). I definitely haven’t been in Firestone for a long time (around since February of last year maybe) but I believe I can say that I’ve been in it at least long enough to know basically how things operate.

III. Experiences

Legal

• Department of Justice, Public Defender (training stage) (May 2023-now)
  • Lawyers Against Humanity Law Firm, Lawyer (December 2022-now)
  • Department of Health, Department counsel (October 2022-now)
  • Poulgressive, Chief Legal Officer (former)
  • Bar certified attorney, (August 2022-now) (contact me for my case record

Government

• Stapleton County Council (October 2022-February 2023)
  • Prominence District Deputy Chief of Staff (April 2023-now)
  • Prominence District Assistant Clerk (February 2022-August 2023)
  • Prominence District Clerk (August 2023-October 2023)

Commerce

• Department of Commerce, Inspections Officer (April 2023-now)

IV. Plans

While in the Stapleton County Council, I focused primarily on housekeeping legislation. For example, I removed defunct legislation and fixed some loopholes in the County Charter—namely, a loophole that allowed people to serve in two mayorships simultaneously). If elected, I will always continue to do this. I will attempt to fix flaws and loopholes in old legislation and continue to update legislation that requires change. I will consider this to be one of my basic duties.

Additionally, I have some plans (not really plans, but ideas) for new legislation. I haven’t really refined these ideas, and I would never propose a piece of legislation until it would have gone through scrutiny and modification from peers and members of all impacted.

A possible law regarding gubernatorial transitions?

Though we have not had an issue with this, perhaps a law to ensure that official Trellos, Twitter handles, etc. are handed over properly between gubernatorial transitions would assist in preventing potential issues in the future.

Contracts Act

I know 98% of the community doesn’t care about contracts and legally binding agreements, but I believe there could be clearer and more specific legislation regarding enforceability in court, more specific requirements for being legally binding, etc.

Loopholes

As a member of the Firestone legal community, I often encounter loopholes in legislation that can be abused. Instead of complaining about them, I will work to patch them whenever they come up.

I understand I don’t have much plans, but I want to ensure they are realistic enough to be easily accomplished. Of course, if I come up with any good action that can be taken during the term, I would work to do so.

V. Conclusion

That’s it! Thanks for reading my speech, and I hope to have your support. If you have any questions, please do contact me without any hesitation at all.

Sincerely,

sithmaster921

Discord: normal saline#4116

2 Likes

Suppor t

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Looks to me you’ve checked off about every single way to prepare yourself for congress. I support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT
:us: :us: :us:

3 Likes