ELECT SCRIBLELZ TO REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL!

SCRIBLELZ FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL 2021!

Hello. I am scriblelz. Today I am announcing my campaign for Redwood City Council. My legislative experience is as follows:

x2 State Senator

x1 State Representative

x1 Redwood Mayor

I wish to bring new ideas to the City of Redwood for all citizens. I will be a man of the people. I will listen to the citizens, taking their suggestions into my consideration. Those who spend their time in Redwood know what is best for the city and listening to them can improve the quality of the city greatly.

Traffic violations are the most seen committed crimes in the city of Redwood. People must be encouraged to drive SAFER. Simply standing at the car dealership poses the risk of being ran over by a dangerous driver and paralyzed for the rest of your life.

I wish to work with our colleagues in the state to decrease this. A solution I want to put in place with help from the state is increased punishment for traffic and vehicular crimes. This will encourage more drivers to practice safe driving rather than causing a danger to all on the roads.

I hope to bring many more new improvements to the City of Redwood. With your SUPPORT this can be achieved!

Signed,
scriblelz

11 Likes

SUPPORT.

4 Likes

support!!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support!

4 Likes

support