Elect mrgoldencarrot for Arborfield City Council

Hello Firestone and Arborfield Citizens, I am mrgoldencarrot and I would like to start my political career in a small, but great city. I have a lot of plans I would like to bring up to the council if I am elected and I will state them here in this forum!

I may not have much law enforcement experience, but I am an honest worker.
I currently am a Shift Manager at Pigeon Kebabs, a community owned business in redwood
I am a Certified CFL and support CFL.
I Co-Founded an Arborfield based business soon to come (Carrot’s Catering)

First of all, I would like to let everyone know I want to listen to citizens demands and whatever you feel like should happen.

I also have plans for bringing the idea of more thoughtful traffic light locations, timing for lights and many other thing, as I have noticed take a long time to get through. This may take a lot of work to put in place, but it’ll be worth it.
I fully support the idea of helping our small, and large, businesses. I will help business plan events and more.
I plan to work with other council people to help write new laws and legislature.
I will also reach out to law enforcement and first responders to be able to plan events for recruitment and possibly more.

If you have any questions please leave a reply below, I would be happy to respond! Also, if you plan to sign/support me, be sure to write “Support” down below as well.

3 Likes

Do you have any legislative experience?

4 Likes

No I do not, I would like to start my legislative career smaller.

5 Likes

Lots of people say this, how will you better accomplish this over others?

3 Likes

I do understand a lot of people say this, I’ve been studying a lot of other post on what their opinions on the current situation with businesses are, a lot of the people have been saying around the same opinion as me, but as my experience with privately owned businesses for a while, I can be able to better understand what a business owner may need.

Edit: My mind for some reason thought you were talking about the new career still, corrected the post.

5 Likes

Editing this post for additional information for other people reading this post.

If you’re wondering about how I can accomplish my role better as a new council member, and my business inputs, I’ll put it right here:

I do understand a lot of people say this, I’ve been studying a lot of other post on what their opinions on the current situations are to better understand what I should do different. I cover a lot of similar ideas and I do wish to help and implement them. I plan to bring these ideas up to the city council in more ways that can solve possibly multiple solutions or make a situation better. I would like to also bring more ideas than the other potential participants in this race, speeches are for elections, I will bring action.

I do understand a lot of people say this, I’ve been studying a lot of other post on what their opinions on the current situation with businesses are, a lot of the people have been saying around the same opinion as me, but as my experience with privately owned businesses for a while, I can be able to better understand what a business owner may need.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Great responses, good luck! Support.

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

how will you change traffic light times and locations

4 Likes

After posting this, I noticed this was out of my power to do, currently I can’t do much. editing message now

3 Likes

I just thought about this now when @YouFoundTradez brought it up, changing traffic light locations and timing is out of my power greatly. But I will create plans soon within my power to make a more efficient and quicker way of getting through Arborfield.

4 Likes

I’ll be updating new updates in this post.

4 Likes

I’m campaigning in server 1 right now! Join if you would like to help support me!

4 Likes

Posting for fry_racks#3958, doesn’t have forums account yet.

2021-05-01 (5)

4 Likes

Posting for the_rpman#4101, DaShoxtz#4711 they also would like to support me.

2021-05-01 (7)

4 Likes

supporto

4 Likes

10/10 support, hes CFL & supports CFL!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes