Elect Joxility For House promises made, promises kept

Hello Firestone, some of you might know me from POST or see me in the County, I have been in FS for close to a year now, and I have decided to start my career in the Legislative Branch, In this forum I will be telling you why you should vote for me in the elections.

Experience- Although I do not have experience in congress, I have decided to start here, I have been to over 20 House and Senate sessions, I have seen how it works, and I have a very good basis on how they go about. I am a current Public Attorney for the State Of Firestone, I have helped citizens in the County out a lot when it comes to the law and their rights. After helping protect rights of citizens I want to make them.

Starting plans- When I get into office I would plan to start talking with citizens, I would post on the Forums asking for laws and problems citizens want fixed, after I find a good basis on what people want I would consult with my peers to write bills to fix these problems. I plan to make polls and forums all about what citizens want, I will take all citizens ideas into serious consideration, I see a lot of Congress men/woman that join the Congress and leave, I will make sure to for fill my entire term, and run again if the Citizens support me.

FAQ-
Q-Why should I vote for someone with no experience?!
A-Well I may not have experience directly in Congress but I have seen House and Senate Sessions go one, too many to count, I have been in FS since March of 2017 and I have seen what people want when I join the county and what LEO’s want. I am currently A public attorney and I know my laws like the back of my hand. I want to expand my experience into Congress so I think you should vote for me.

Q-What political Party are you in???
A-I have beliefs from all parties, I am my own person and I like to make my own decisions based on what I think is right.

Q-I want to make sure you get in Congress now! How do I support you!?
A-Awesome! To support just reply to the forum saying “Support”!

Signed, Joxility Public Attorney of Firestone

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support,

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed

He has the right mindset for this position

2 Likes

@Baron_Natertot8425 @roaringracer @sparsh2005 @NoahJN4VAL @MrEmote Thank you all for the support in this campaign I will keep pushing until we gather more supporters! Just to clear something up also, I keep getting DMs about WHY I am running. The answer is, I have been in this community for a long time and seen a lot of people come and go… I have seen the good and the bad Congress men/woman and I want to make an impact on the State in a positive manner, I think I would represent the citizens amazing. I want to hear out ALL the citizens and give them all a chance to have their voices heard.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Supporting because;

• A new face in the House is a very good choice in terms of decision making and etc.

• Your centrist-based beliefs are very useful in significant votes.

• Increasing your political career is always great.

• Pretty good plan.

2 Likes

@TheMatthew_RBLX @SourcedInfinity Thank you guys for the support! Make sure to vote for me when voting opens on the 11th! (tomorrow)

2 Likes

I guess we all deserve a chance to start somewhere!

Signed.

Stapelton County Sheriffs Office Deputy

2 Likes

I support

1 Like

Elections are done