Elect Joshernaut & JohnDRyans for Prominence

Elect Joshernaut & JohnDRyans for Prominence

I am Speaker of the House Joshernaut, a member of the State of Firestone since February of 2018. I want to represent the people of this state once more in a different manner. I will be now announcing my candidacy for Mayor of the District of Prominence. I am running alongside JohnDRyans, who will be my Deputy Mayor and assist me.

Joshernaut - I began in early 2018, going through POST and graduating in Class 35. I immediately applied to SCSO and spent my time there until November. I also became an Instructor in POST, until resigning in early January of 2019. I joined FSP in January, spending my time there until about March, where I resigned and ran for the House of Representatives. I also enlisted into the Firestone National Guard, where I am a Major to this day. I as well joined DoC in January, where I became a Sergeant and only resigned a couple of months ago. I joined DoT and spent a month and a half there, before resigning to make more time for congress. I have been in the House of Representatives for 2 back to back terms now, and I have been lucky to be Speaker of the House for both. It has been the greatest honor representing you in the House of Representatives. And now I wish to once again represent you at Prominence Mayor.

JohnDRyans - I joined Firestone back when V1 was around, however I have never gone beyond working in a department. In December 2019 I have decided to get a bar certification and become a Senator to help improve the great State which I admired. While in the Senate I was a member of the County Affairs Committee and during my time there I have noticed that municipalities could be improved. Now is the chance to do so, and if I am given the honor of being your Mayor I vow to represent you to the best of my abilities and use my experience and fair judgement to improve Prominence alongside Joshernaut.

• Present a further increase in civilian attraction toward the Capital city as a whole, through the Department of Commerce, and the developers.
  • Work closer with the county government and Department of Homeland Security to establish a closer connection with the district and use input to provide more focus on it.
  • Open Q&A’s to the public for further transparency between the Prominence government and the citizens.
  • Increased efforts to work with the Sheriff’s Office, State Police and Homeland Security to maintain a stable and low crime level.
  • Maintain stronger connection with the Department of Transportation and its operations within the district.
  • Use my State position to further better the District for the people.

At this time these are all my main plans for the position. If you have any sort of questions in regard to my campaign please feel free to DM me at josh…#0001, or contact JohnDRyans at John D. Ryans #4884.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Speaker of the House,
Joshernaut

Representative,
JohnDRyans

4 Likes

SUPPORT!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support!!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support…

but wouldnt you have to leave the house? or no

4 Likes

I would not, House is primary, Mayor is secondary.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support

mwb8265
Secret Service Sergeant
Overall Cool dude

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support. Love you Josh, you did amazing during your past term as Prominence Mayor. I am planning to run for Prominence once again.

4 Likes

Support! As former Prominence Deputy Mayor under Josh and former Mayor I can assure he’ll keep Prominence in good hands.

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

i support my daddy joshernaut.

4 Likes

Just a quick question for you two:
Do you know the current County legislation regarding municipalities and the current legislation of the District of Prominence?

4 Likes