ELECT ENGLISHAPACHE FOR DISTRICT COUNCIL

CANDIDATE INFORMATION

Greetings there. For those of you who may not know me. i am EnglishApache i am officially announcing my candidacy for election for District of Prominence District Council for my 1st term. To know a little more about me my main aspiration in Firestone was to have a business and i did that i was the founder of Metro State Private Security Services and the Owner of Kwik E Mart based in Greendale. Within the past months of this amazing term as County Council we are able to accomplish alot.

Group Experience:

• Stapleton County Council
  • Buisness Owner of the Kwik E Mart
  • Business Owner of Metro State
  • DPW Trainee

I understand i do not have much actual job experience within the State of Firestone i have tho been here since 2019. I understand what alot of people want within the Local County and there Municipalities.

LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
Ensure the Charter is kept to its moral standards and ethical standard
Propose around 2 bills i was gonna propose for the County Council but i guess not anymore
And many many more

ENDING

I thank the people of the State of Firestone for reading this speech. I thank you for electing me last election, I hope you will re-lect me on the things, I have done this term and be able to do them once again. If i am not elected i will have been honored to have still served the great people of Firestone.

EnglishApache
Former Stapleton County Council

1 Like

support <3

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Bearzno supports