Elect DonxId to the Stapleton County Council

DonxId for Stapleton County Council
Stapleton County Council June 2021 Elections

I once again, have decided to run for the Stapleton County Council for the June 2021 elections. My platform is simple. I work for the people and defend the people. I come back to the county stronger than ever. You all have seen some controversy about my resignation from the Council on April 1, 2021 (April Fools Day) after a senseless and childish act of submitting a fake resignation letter in which it had to be enforced. After learning it the hard way, I have changed and am ready to come back to the Council to continue working on my goals for the citizens of Stapleton County.

Going back to my platform and ideals of save driving within the State of Firestone, I have been able to take matters into my own hands. I went out to open a driving school within the state and restart the genre of this business. After our grand opening, our driving school has taken off and has recorded 30 registrants. I believe that the public wants to see a change with our driving safety and I will continue to push my ideals and push for more safety within our Law Enforcement and the general public.

Onto the Municipalities within Stapleton County, I will continue to push on with my ideals of providing more representation onto them to give the cities a large purpose within the county and state. Having connections with officials in the State Government, I will be able to set up a plan with the rest of the Council on providing support for the municipalities.

Throughout my time within the State of Firestone, I’ve learned a lot of things. I’ve learned them the easy way and the hard way. My experiences reflect that in this state. Below you can see what I’ve been doing:

• Senior Adviser to the Governor (Current)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (Former)
  • Clerk for the City of Redwood (Current)
  • Director of Redwood Driving School (Current)

With me elected, Stapleton County will continue to be a thriving place. As a business owner, I would be able to make connections with other business to hold more events to promote activity within the county and the state. Make a comment saying “Support” and don’t forget to vote for me when voting opens. Thank you all for your help and hope I can work with many of you soon. If you wish to contact me, DM me at DonxId#0376.

All the best,
DonxId

4 Likes

support

don’t resign this time dumbass

5 Likes

support

remember, don’t resign thinking it’s a joke(fuck u @Automationeer im first)

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support, great person for the job

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Actually, that’s not the reason why you aren’t supporting me. You aren’t supporting me because I “pinged” you in DMs and you somehow claimed it was unprofessional. And what do you mean “that is it?” As far as I know, I’ve had more political experience than you. Not going to really attack you but, I’ve had the legislative experience. If you want to see my political experience outside of Firestone, you can take a look at my previous speech. If you read my speech, you’d see why I resigned because I stated it right there. I will quote it for you again if you like.

My claims aren’t “vague” as you say they are because I also stated that I’d be working with business to promote more events which will raise the activity as people like attending events. People normally attend these events which will get more people to look into the business and potentially join.

Regarding municipalities, continued support from the state and the county. That’s all that could happen at the moment.

And for some advice, don’t randomly come out to me to find ways to not support me because I didn’t support you for your campaign. Thank you.

2 Likes

Support for this great man!!

3 Likes

If you like, I can send you a dictionary, because you don’t know the meanings of most of the words you just said to me. I’m sorry that I have a lot of experience and somehow that offends you.

I’d love to see the proof for this. I’m sorry that teaching you meaningful life lessons about things not being free and having to go into life dealing with hard things is considered to be what you just told me. If you cannot accept constructive criticism, I cannot help you there. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don’t wish to support me, I’m sorry you feel that way. Maybe you can support me next time around.

4 Likes

dms for argument pls kthx

4 Likes

Support, don’t resign as a joke!

4 Likes

:wink: You know it

1 Like

supporting

3 Likes

so you’re saying working at a roblox mcdonalds > being a president in a ro nation

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes